Ch. 16

Sonia woke up in a beautiful red and black room. She groaned in pain.

The last thing she remembered was being suffocated by Mephiles.

She then looked to see, she was no longer wearing the outfit she was usually wearing.

Instead she was wearing a formal dress. The dress was long but her legs were visible, it was silky, it was blood red with black roses and ribbons on it. There were no sleeves, black frilly short gloves match the dresses black ribbons, and two black heels with red rose on the front of the heel.

Sonia also noticed she was wearing a red and black necklace and a black and silky veil with a pattern of a spiderweb. She asked to herself, "Where am I? Where's Sonic?"

A familiar voice said to her, "You mustn't worry about your brother. He's fine. He's asleep in the other room."

Sonia turns to Shadow 'in a count style suit'. Shadow then teleported to her and asked as he placed a hand on her face, "Are you alright? He didn't hurt you did he?"

Sonia answered him as she sighed, "He hurt me and my brother little but other than that, I'm alright."

Shadow sighed in relief before Sonia asked, "Where are we?"

Shadow answered her, "This is where we live. It was once owned by a countess but she fled 900 years ago. A few weeks after we were turned into vampires we had to take refuge in this castle. Though we made some gothic & certain touches."

Sonia was a little amazed before she asked nervously and blushed, "Is it time yet?"

Shadow answered as he pinned her to the bed, "It's almost time my darling. When we bite you and your brother a third time. You both will be vampires permanently just like us. You'll be dead at first before the transformation begins."

Sonia hesitated. She really loves him though once she becomes a vampire she and Sonic will never see they're family and friends again but she didn't care. She will at least have her vampire fiancé to be.

Then Shadow asked, "Are you okay to marry me?" Sonia blushed and said, "Yes."

Shadow smiled before he pulled out a black ring and placed it on her finger. There was no denial she wants this.

She wanted to be with Shadow.