heeseung : bullets

his finger scrolled through twitter in a hurry.

the fellow member couldn't believe what he was seeing, hatred thrown here and there.

he just woke up, and instead of going up to start cooking for the kids, he checked his phone for any updates. though this was not expected.

jay laid in bed, skimming all the lines of disgust, hatred and other cruel words, mainly in english. the words were bolded, with red lines crossing over his only hyung's face, messing up his striking visuals and changing it to an unrecognizable red mess. images were pasted of people ripping up his hyung's own photocards, kitchen utensils cutting up the selfies he posted, ripping the album pages with him on it, and torturing anything heeseung related. one thing that caught his eye was the post, with a post of a gun sitting on top of a photocard of heeseung.

his breathing started getting ragged, not believing this was real. he couldn't bare to see this. it was worse than many of the other idol controversies he has once seen before.

with a shaken sigh, he turned off his phone and headed out, being one of the first members to wake up. sunoo was already up, doing his usual everyday makeup routine. sunoo noticed jay walking by in the mirror, and called out to him.

"good morning jay hyung!" jay gave a short smile and left, not in the mood. sunoo noticed this.

"is he okay? i'll go ask him soon."

jay made breakfast with a slouch, feeling down. he made a quick toast and sat at the dining table, slowly eating and zoning out. sunoo looked through the pantry, taking out small foods and sat across from jay, ready to confront him.

"jay hyung."

the silence broke. jay looked up at his younger with a dull stare. sunoo obviously saw that he wasn't joking around. he cleared his throat, pressure rising on him.

"are you okay?" jay's shoulders hunched, reacting to the words muttered. he gulped, nearly choking on the piece of toast. he nodded without one look at sunoo.

sunoo felt bad. he didn't know what to do in this situation, but he really wanted to comfort jay and know what's going on.

"jay hyung, we can't help you if you don't tell us what's going on."

jay gave up from hiding the news. he realised he couldn't deal with this alone, even if he had to tell someone younger. he decided to trust sunoo.

"check twitter."

sunoo whipped out his phone in an instant and opened twitter. he didn't notice anything at first. "what is it?" he asked. jay slapped his face, groaning.

"search up 'heeseung', and you'll find it."

sunoo typed in the name and scrolled. and then he saw the same traumatic things. he covered his mouth in shock, his eyes widening and stumbling back, nearly tripping. he grasped his phone again and gulped, quickly scrolling through all the posts that jay saw earlier. he was speechless. jay was standing up near the lounge, watched his reaction in sadness, knowing that this was irresponsible for letting a younger to know about this situation.

sunoo felt like crying. he glanced at jay and ran to him, extending his arms for a hug. jay wrapped his arms around the shaking sunoo, feeling tears forming in his eyes as well. they both embraced for a long moment, with only trembling noises, sniffs and cries being heard from the main room.

jungwon just woke up. he sat up rather quickly and grabbed his phone, not taking a look at it and was about to wash up when he heard the crying noises coming from around the lounge and kitchen.