Chapter 1: Kuroko Tetsuya and the gang

Blue-haired teen boy walked through the crowd in the sidewalk. He get annoyed by people who bumping him in the crowd. And then he noticed there is alley nearby. Blue-haired sighed and walked to the alley but he stopped walked and picked up the ringing phone from his pocket. "This is Kuroko Tetsuya, what is it?" He said.

"Where are you? I'm waiting for you to come over my home! The dinner is turning cold!" A voice shouted.

"I'm sorry. Lots of people blocked my way and so, I found a shortcut to get to your house, Kagami-kun. It'll be quick," Kuroko mumbled and he stood beside the bench near the alleyーshortcut.

"Kuroko, you better hurry! Now go!" Kagami hang up. Kuroko sighed and walked in the alley. It's pretty long alley. Kuroko checked his watch; 5:40pm. "Oh, I'm supposed to be there at 5:30 but yet I'm late.." He walked faster but his eyes widen when he saw red-haired teen stood near the pillar. Yellow-haired sitting on the chair. And dark blue-haired kicking man who is on the floor, yelling in the pain.
And tall green-haired, holding knife and standing front of man.
Kuroko stopped and froze.

"Look like someone saw us.." Green-haired said as he looked at Kuroko. All of them looked at Kuroko.

"Should we kill him?" Yellow-haired said.

"I can't let him go away and tell the polices!" Dark blue-haired snapped. Red-haired remained silent and then he stood up and walked and he stood front of Kuroko, crossing his arms. Kuroko gulped and he couldn't say anything.

"Ah, join my gang.." Red-haired grabbed Kuroko's sleeve.

"No!"

"Grr. I'll let you go but someday, we'll track you down and force you to join.. So what's your name then you can go.." Red-haired smirked. The gang gasped.

"Kuroko Tetsuya!" Kuroko snapped. After Akashi pulled Kuroko's sleeve, not letting him go. Kuroko glanced at his watch; 5:50pm. "Let me tell you my name, my name is Akashi Seijuro. You can go now," Akashi smirked again, unhanding Kuroko's sleeve. Kuroko suddenly ran off out of the alley and went into the crowd.

He kept running till he arrived Kagami's apartment. He fell on his knees, panting so hard then he looked behind to make sure nobody's there. He stood up and went in apartment then he met Kagami, standing front of him.
"It's 6:04pm. You told me that it'll be quick but it took long," Kagami said. Kuroko bowed. "I'm sorry!"
He said, "Something just happened.." He mumbled. Kagami don't care what happen and accepted Kuroko's apology and leaded him to his home.

"Luckily, the foods haven't turned cold. Dig in before it cold," Kagami handed the plate with foods on it to Kuroko. "Thank you."

Ayashinon

"What hell are you doing?"

"Why did you let him go? Does you want to go to the prison?!?"

"What is matter with yoー"

Akashi cut in, "Shut up, gang, I can see the future. He won't call polices," Akashi said, "Today midnight, we shall track him down and force him to join us." Akashi stood up.

"That weak?! Why join us?!"

"He don't belong here!"

"Shut up! I know everything," Akashi snapped and walked away.

Ayashinon

Kuroko lied on the bed in the guest's room. He couldn't go sleep. "Kagami-kun!" He called out. Kagami opened the door and sighed. "Can't sleep? Just get water or something help you to sleep, I'm tired, let me go back to sleep," He said as he closed the door and went to his room. Kuroko turned to his side and checked the clock; 12:09am. "Oh, it's midnight.." Kuroko mumbled.
Suddenly, he felt winds coming in the house. And he heard cracks in the window outside of guest room.
Kagami was heavy sleeper and so he couldn't hear these noises. Kuroko gulped and jumped off the bed and he opened the door and took a peek out of the door.

It's gang, breaking in. Kuroko ran to the bed and hide under the bed.
"Tetsuya~ I know you're there~" familiar voice; Akashi Seijuro.
Green-haired came in the guest room with rifle in his hands. Kuroko gulped.

"TETSUYA!!!" Akashi yelled that Kagami could hear and so he woke up and he opened the bedroom door. "Kuroko! It's burglar! Run away!" Kagami snapped. All gang expect green-haired who is in the guest room, looked at him.
Akashi blinked and walked forward Kagami, "Kuroko? You say? Where is he?" Akashi said.

"I won't tell you!"

Dark blue-haired pulled out the pistol and pointed it at Kagami.
Kagami stared at pistol and panting heavily. "Don't shoot me!"
He said. Akashi crossed his arms.
"Tetsuya must join us, so where is he? If you don't tell me.. You know what's going to happen," Akashi glared at Kagami.

"Found him."

Akashi and his gang looked at green-haired who held Kuroko's pajama sleeve, not letting him go. Standing beside guest room's door. Kuroko kept struggling to escape but he couldn't.

"Ah, Tetsuya~ I did told you that I'll track you down and force you to join us.. Join us," Akashi smirked and looked at Kuroko. "Why do you want someone weak like me to join you?" Kuroko snapped. Akashi blinked.

"Well. I'll explain later," Akashi looked at green-haired, "Take him in the truck. And you, tiger-like, you are free to go however if you tried to call polices, we'll kill you.." Akashi pointed at Kagami. Green-haired tied roped around Kuroko's wrists and pulled him out of the apartment and pushed him in the back of the truck.

Dark blue-haired picked the pan up and swing it against Kagami's forehead and then Kagami fainted.
The gang went out of the apartment and goes in the truck.
Yellow-haired as driver. Green-haired is in front seat. Dark blue-haired is in back seat. Violet-haired is in back seat, eating chips. And Akashi is in back of the truck with Kuroko. The truck began to moving.

"What do you want?" Kuroko glared at Akashi.

"I want you to join us~" Akashi hummed.

"You don't sound like violent teen.."

"Uh. To you, yes. Not everyone," Akashi said.

The truck went into the alley and parked near the wall with steel door. All the gang came out of the truck. Yellow-haired opened steel door with his key and holding it open for the gang to come in.
Violet-haired is second person to approached the door, "This door is too short for me, I hate it. It's annoying~" Violet-haired complained and lower his head and went inside. All gang went inside. Akashi was last with Kuroko.

"Just let me go!"

Akashi shook his head and pushed Kuroko inside. "No till you join us," Akashi said as he closed the door.

"I'm tired, let's go to sleep.." Dark blue-haired said as he went upstair. Green-haired put the rifle in the safe which had lots weapons inside, "I'm going to bed too.." He said as he went upstair.
Violet-haired yawned and went upstair without saying everything. Yellow-haired waved at Akashi, "Akashicchi! I'm going to sleep!" He went upstair. Akashi sighed.

"So, are you going to chain me to pillar to stay overnight?" Kuroko said.

"Maybe.."

"Why do you want me to join?" Kuroko snapped.

"Because I love you!" Akashi blurted.