Chapter 9

Taylor Swift 

I wake up with my cheek pressed into Travis's chest and his arms wrapped tightly around my naked body, providing a comforting embrace that makes me feel safe and loved. I can't help but smile as I realize where I am and who I'm with.

The memories of last night flood back to me, and I remember the passion and connection we shared. Everything in my body aches but in a good way. I should have seen it coming, he's a 6'5 football player.

I lift my head from Travis's chest, looking up at him with a contented smile. His eyes meet mine, and he brushes a strand of hair away from my face, his touch gentle and affectionate.

"Good morning," I say softly, my voice still heavy with sleep.

Travis leans down and kisses me, his lips soft and tender. "Good morning, Darling," he replies, his voice filled with warmth and affection.

We lie there for a moment, simply enjoying each other's presence, not needing words to express our feelings. The world outside may be filled with chaos and demands, but in this moment, it's just the two of us, wrapped in each other's arms.

After a while, Travis speaks, breaking the silence, "I don't want you to go, Taylor."

I feel a pang of sadness at the thought of leaving him, but I also know that my life awaits, with responsibilities and commitments that can't be ignored. I reach up and caress his cheek, my fingers tracing the contours of his face.

"I don't want to go either, but I have to," I reply, my voice filled with regret. "But we'll find a way to make this work."

"I know we will" Travis responds, his eyes filled with hope "But I just want us to stay here forever. Right here. In my bed. I'll quit football and you can cancel the tour and we can just lie here and cuddle for the rest of our lives" He jokes sarcastically.

I chuckle at Travis's playful suggestion. His sense of humour is one of the things I adore about him. "As tempting as that sounds, I don't think the world would let us get away with that, Travis. But I promise, we'll find a way to make this work, no matter where we are."

Travis smiles and leans in to kiss me again. His lips against mine are a reminder of the incredible connection we share, a connection that goes beyond physical distance. "I know we will, Darling. I'm not letting you go that easily."

Travis heads to the kitchen to make breakfast, I quickly freshen up and get dressed in a comfortable outfit, feeling the lingering warmth of our time together. The smell of coffee fills the air as I join Travis in the kitchen, where he's busy preparing a simple but delicious breakfast. We chat and laugh as we eat, savouring these last moments together before I have to leave.

After breakfast, I gather my belongings and Travis walks me to the door, and we share a tender farewell.

"Until next time, Taylor," he says.

I smile and lean in to kiss him, a promise of the future. "Until next time, Travis."

He walks me out to one of my SUVs waiting for me to take me to my jet. The drive to the airport makes me think about our time together. Even though I just saw him, I can't wait until I see him again. With a heavy heart but a sense of hope, I step onto the jet and take my seat. The engines roar to life, and soon, the city fades away beneath us as we take to the skies.