Solo Pumpkin Urges

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

It was pumpkin season, Halloween to be exact, cold fall air, leaves on the ground, Doug stood with a pumpkin in front of him, on a table, with utensils ready to carve, to make a Jack O'Lantern

Doug grabbed the sharpie, being cold to the touch, he placed it around the rim of the stem, slowly dragging it around, the marker hopping over the dimps in the pumpkin, making a crooked sloppy circle behind it.

He closed and put away the sharpie, grabbing a ridged knife from a kit, placing the tip on the trail of ink, pressing into it, sawing across it, to make an opening, Doug placed the serrated knife down, making a clacker noise, his hands going to the rough stem.

He slowly opened it a few seeds dropping from the lid of the stem, revealing the webbed pumpkin insides, a light orange, the smell more strong, he glimpsed inside, his breath hitched in his throat, he let out a sigh as he felt himself slowly growing, his pants getting tight, "fuck~, ju-.." he paused taking in a deep breath, "just this once.." he said before sighing out in defeat.

The inside looked so perfect, a new texture to be felt, his hand slowly crawled into the string insides, his hand squeezing the seeds, squishing it out of his palms, the seeds making a wet noise only fueling him, he bit his tongue to hide back his sounds, slightly embarrassed of his arousal.

He needed another entry, something closer to his tent in his pants, his mind a mess, he grabbed the serrated knife, he brought it to the middle of the pumpkin, quickly sliding it in, slightly in a rush of need, he made a messy round spot, he quickly placed down the knife, and took out the small circle he just carved, making a hole.

He put the pumpkin back down, his hands sliding to his pants, that were being pulled already, his fingers fiddling with his fly, opening it for a quicker effect, he slid his hand into his boxers pulling out his member, his hands going back to the pumpkin, his index finger slipping in to test it, a cold feeling, something different for a change.

He moved his fingers away, he brought the orange large fruit, closer to fulfill his urges, his left hand, slowly going to the tip of himself, slowly playing with the rim of the hole, to warm himself up, before he slowly pushed into it.

The netted inside coldly touched his veins, sending a refreshing cold shiver over him, the strings wrapping around his cock, while he slowly squeezed into it, "a-... ah~." He cried, not expecting it to feel so sensitive, he sucked on his lips trying to shush himself.

The seeds detached from the webs of the stains, sticking lightly to his cock as he stayed still, trying to adjust to the icy grip, he slowly moved his hips, tugging away, a quiet gasp escaping through his teeth, he reached the outside, keeping his tip in, trying to shake the effect of the chilly texture.

He only hoped the freezing temperature would go away when he thrusted, his gripped tightened on the pumpkin sides, bracing himself before he swiftly shoved his cock back in, his tip hitting the back of the orange fruit, making him unexpectedly yelp; "gAh!~.... h- hah~.." he breathed out, leaning over the table.

He closed his eyes, before moving his hips back and forth, he tried to keep his pace steady even though he was getting shivers up his spine, his front thighs making a clap against the large fruit, Doug grit his teeth, while the faster he glided in the better it felt, the cold temp only made things more intense, his sensitive tip kept hitting the back of the pumpkin.

Making him lower his head, his nails digging into the fruit thick outside, Doug had an idea slip in his mind, his pace slowed down, he moved his right hand inside the cold embrace, still keeping a grip with his left hand on the outside, he quickly found his package, moving his hand on top of it, pressing it down, making it more warm and bearable.

Some of the pumpkin guts and seeds smashed against his member, making the feel of it all more apparent, the insides making soft wet noises, "oh! f- uckkk~ mee .." Doug cried out, his hand firmly on his cock still, he was sure to keep some of the seeds pressed against him, the goo inside was like lube for Doug.

Doug wasn't fully satisfied, he started to thrust more aggressively in the pumpkin, shaking the utensils on the table while he did so, Doug hoped to achieve more pleasure, "u-ugh!! God~!" Doug kept his hand still, his cock tickling his palm when he moved his hips, his head rolled back, his body was almost in a trance because he didn't stop thrusting out of pure desire for more.

His knees were weak while he slowed his pace as he found the spot, his climax was close, his right hand pressed down more aggressively and stronger also while keeping seeds and netted webs wrapped around his member, rubbing in the texture, his hips making short quick movements, his eyes slightly tearing up, he unclenched his jaw exhaling short breathes.

His eyes started to roll back as he felt himself starting to reach his edge, feeling his cum go to his tip, exiting into the pumpkin string insides, "u-uhhn! My-y... Jesus~.." Doug groaned out, he felt the warm thick liquid against his knuckles, he continued to milk himself, to make sure he was fully pleased, his tip got slightly more sensitive, he pulled out away from the pumpkin.

The cold air quickly touched Doug's wet cock, making him shudder, he slipped his hand out from the pumpkin, quickly wiping away any of the slimy texture with his hand, before quickly shoving his manhood back into his boxers, zipping up his pants after, before he turned back to the pumpkin, panting this time, a slight sweat over his body.

____________________
02 Chapter

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
1029 Words