4

Hey cuties In this chapter I will add both the characters point of view as I told earlier.
___________________________________________   
                               Ruhi🦋

2 days went in a blink of eye and now Its my monster's engagement today I'm very happy for him His first ever relationship is now turning into bond of husband and wife Its so dreamy From Lovers to Husband and wife Love marriage is dream for so many for me too ofc but Not every dream is meant to be full filled after all ,shifting my thoughts I went to my bhabhi so I can help her by taking Trishu baby with me .

"bhabhi send trisha with me I will make her ready with me "  "ohh gunna its okay I will take care of it". " chill bhabhi I'm free send her with me no worries its alright you can do other works without any worries "  "okay as you insist so she is in her room sleeping wake her up if she does okay" "okay Bhabhi take care okay" saying bye to bhabhi I went to trisha's room she was sleeping picking her up in my arms I went towards my room till she is sleeping I'll get read then I'll make her get ready with me .

after 1 hour I was ready and trisha was wide awake "bui...water please" she said rubbing her eyes she looks so damm cute  "here darling" "trishu baby lets get ready okay?" yes bui monster chachu will bring pretty chachi " yes my baby"

after 15 mins trisha was ready she is looking so adorable in her dress going downstairs I found mumma preparing for some rituals and bhabhi was in the kitchen "ahh gunna eat some fruits before we leave here take this" "thank you bhabhi "  she gave me a bowl full of fruits "bhabi it is way to much "  "shut up gunna eat it " my mumma replied in her angry young woman personality "fineeeeee" . After finishing the fruit bowl not so forcefully by mumma (note the sarcasm) we were ready to leave . Mumma was checking everything last time before we leave and when I was about to go outside "hey bhagwan Shagun ki chudiya kaise bhul gai mai "  I returns back to Living  room found my My  maa being dramatic af gezz woman relax ofc I can't say I don't want her scolding "now What gonna I'm do?" "if we go we will reach the venue late" mumma start panicking "relax mumma you go with bhai and Bhabhi  I'll get the bangles it doesn't matter if i reach late your presence there is more important than me " " but ru -" no buts ma just told me the address " "fine but be safe okay ?" yes ofc maa"

I reached the jewellery shop mumma told me but why there so crowd in here Aughhhhhhhhhh Relax ruhi it will take Hardly 15 minutes I self calmed myself
Just me and my hate for social gathering is way to strong . waiting for maximum people to leave I entered the shop . when I was about to enter I bumped into a hard surface "I'm sorry " a deep voice sounded my ears "I'm sorry too sir" I replied and about to leave I don't have anytime to see the face behind this deep voice . I entered the shop get those gold bangles.
Reaching the venue handing the stuff to mumma I went for search hunting for my best friend where she is . "Ruhiiii" came her voice from behind , I turned around to Find her in beautiful lehnga
''hie zahidaaaaaaaa OMG you're looking so pretty I sewer my few cousin will droll over you''  ''stop over reacting ruhi darling '' she said in her most sweet tone.

"look at yourself I'm pretty sure if any case Rudra  was here he will be whipped for you " she said and my mind freeze its been so long since I have seen him after 10th papa sent me hostel its good for me he sent me After that I got so busy to even see his any interview and articles and now in college also I don't have any spare time to fan girl over me though He have whole Rajasthan girl fan girling Over him if I don't do it won't affect him at all "come out from your dream land ruhi"  ''ahh yes lets go eat some pani puri''  ''just ruhi and her love for pani puri'' I giggled at her statement its true I love fast food and I love food more than people . A good food can lift my mood up.

''Ruhi beta idhar ana toh'' mumma called me ''yes mumma''  "you mami wants to meet you'' she said in her worried tone I know the tension in her voice this lady is just angel by her face only and I very well aware of this my whole family is in fact.  ''namaste mami ji'' I said in my most sweet tone ( note the sarcasm) " namaste beta or kaise ho beta dekho toh kitni badi hogai ho " '' yess mami ji its been a while since I saw you ( I wish I can't)  '' you're are grown woman ruhi beta but still your colour is same like childhood  at least start taking some treatment for fair skin beta you will be married soon''
''yes mami ji'' my face went pale not again I don't want any judgement or comment on my skin color its not my fault if my complexion doesn't match my family members from childhood I'm listing these stupid comments on my skin color I can't take mere compliments Because people around me always said these hurting words and my stupid heart has accepted the fact . In the era of self love I don't even want to spare my reflection in the mirror .  ''bhai mere isha ke liye toh abhi se itni rishte aa rhae hai kya batau doodh se zyada gori toh vo hai"
I can't taking these mocking words any more its getting hard for me to breathe .
"mumma Zahida is calling me I'll be back'' ''take your time beta enjoy with her" I run after saying those words I don't give a single fuck about these people but childhood trauma can't be healed so soon tears start oozing out from my eyes blurring my vision I ran when I bumped into someone again same scent sandalwood and spicy "I'm sorry sir" I managed to say those words and again run to went out I reached the back garden of the venue and sat near the bench and tears start oozing out from my eyes and endlessly "why why always me why my colour is more important than my feelings from the very first day I was born my mami start taunting me its Find her daughter is more pretty than me she looks like model hour glass figure I never get jealous from her but those comments make her feel superior that she start hating me its not I hate her but she can't even tolerate my presence near her we were in same class and she used to encourage more students to bully me I sobbed hard on my thoughts and I calmed myself like always its Not like zahida can't she can but I don't want to trouble her for my immature thoughts though she can give the most savage reply to my mami she did it many times but she was not here with me my thoughts drifted when my phone went off it was her only '' Ruhi where are you Rahul bhai will exchange the rings come fast yarrr '' ''yeah yeah coming'' ''wait are you crying-'' ''no i was coughing thats why my voice changed coming in 2 mins''