Origin of the VK

Izuku was a normal quirkless boy who lived a life of misfortune. His former childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugo turned against him, and his mother had to work longer shifts to support them. Only a few of his friends stayed with him, Eijiro Kirishima, Tsuyu Asui, and Denki Kaminari for also being quirkless, and Hitoshi Shinso for having a quirk that others called "villainous". But that all changed on the last day of middle school. The teacher announced the students who applied for U.A. and Bakugo gave Izuku a death threat by telling him to "take a swan dive off the roof", This struck Izuku really hard, but his friends were there to comfort him. We now go to them walking home.

Eijiro: I can't believe that jerk saying something like that.

Izuku: He's right though.

Izuku's friends look at him in surprise.

Izuku: The chances of us getting into U.A. are impossible.

Denki: Hey don't say that.

Izuku: But look at how we're living, society is against us. And our families aren't taking care of themselves. Maybe it would be best if we just-

Hitoshi: Don't talk like that, we will find a way into U.A., even if we have to go through villain rehab to do it.

Tsuyu: We can do this.

Izuku was once again filled with hope and looked up at his friends.

Izuku: Thanks guys, it means a lot.

They hear rustling behind some bushes and a black-haired boy covered from head to toe in scars, stitches, and burn marks walks out.

Izuku: Hey, are you okay?

???: Yeah, but I couldn't help overhearing your conversation.

Eijiro: We don't mind, what are you doing?

???: Not much, just walking around, my name's Toya by the way, but you can call me Dabi.

Izuku: Izuku Midoriya.

Eijiro: Eijiro Kirishima.

Denki: Denki Kaminari.

Tsuyu: Tsuyu Asui, but my friends call me Tsu.

Hitoshi: Hitoshi Shinso, nice to meet you.

Dabi: Mind if I join you, I don't really have the best relationship with my father.

Izuku: Not at all.

(By the Way the 5 live in the same apartment building)

They were walking home when suddenly a powerful flash of energy struck them and they were knocked back.

Izuku: Ow, are you guys okay?

Eijiro: Yeah, but Midobro, what happened to your hair?

Izuku: Huh?

Izuku saw a mirror nearby and looked at his reflection, his once dark green hair was now a dark purple. Izuku was surprised by this, and then turned to his friends, and saw that some of their appearances had changed too. Most of Denki's yellow hair turned black, some of Tsu's hair turned blue, and some of Hitoshi's hair stayed the same, but it also glowed neon green in the darkness.

 Most of Denki's yellow hair turned black, some of Tsu's hair turned blue, and some of Hitoshi's hair stayed the same, but it also glowed neon green in the darkness