05 | Journey To Fame

6 years later

Jennie's outfit

Jennie's outfit

The dance concluded, and a burst of enthusiastic applause filled the space

The dance concluded, and a burst of enthusiastic applause filled the space. The sound was a harmonic blend of appreciation, a chorus of hands coming together to celebrate the beauty of the performance. Cheers and whistles joined the applause, creating a crescendo of approval that lingered in the air, echoing the magic of unforgettable dance.

Tears of pride glistened in her parent's eyes as they witnessed their daughter's dance with a mixture of joy and admiration. Their applause was not just a celebration of the performance but a heartfelt expression of parental pride. Amidst the audiences, whispers of awe and admiration circulated, with some spectators nodes and smiles, acknowledging the exceptional talent displayed. The collective response reflected not only appreciation for her performance but also a recognition of something truly remarkable.

She is fidgeting with her hands, her heart is racing with a mix of nervousness and excitement. Her sparkling eyes dart around the room, eagerly awaiting the judge's feedback, a hopeful yet nervous simple played on her pinky lips.

The judges were continuously clapping seeing her performance.

"That was wonderful! You impressed as with your stage presence and vocals. Great Job!"

Judge 1 said complimenting her. Hearing her response a big gummy smile appeared on her lips

"Your stage presence was captivating, but work on controlling your nerves a bit,"

Judge 1 also gives her feedback!

"Thank you"

She said, taking on the constructive criticism.

"Min Jennie right?"

Judge 2 asked her as she nodded.

"So, Jennie.... Your vocals were strong but remember to project your voice even more next time. However, darling your performance was fantastic! You have a bright future ahead there in the kpop industry"