introduction.

but even though i know we're bad together,
i don't think that i want something better.

Camilla King feels adrift.

Which, for someone who's had a fairly successful debut album, and a sell-out small scale tour — is a rather strange feeling. But apparently, news comes in threes. A smash-hit of a debut, an abrupt end to a years-long relationship, and then wrapping it up with the aforementioned tour success. Singing songs about a boy she hardly knew anymore... really didn't help with the whole closure and moving on thing.

She's supposed to be taking a pen to her second album now but there's too many words and she just can't sort through them all. In fact, it's like she's choking on them.

Remember that thing about news coming in threes?

When Camilla's told that seriously, she needs to get a move on with the writing so they can start the recording process next fall, it feels like every eye's on her. When she's asked to be an opener on 5 Seconds of Summer's next tour, she feels on top of the world. What she hopes to get out of it? Enough songs to evade the dreaded second album "sophomore slump."

What she actually gets might be unexpected, but good or bad remains to be seen.

Calum Hood's at a loss for words.

The bassline, the melody, the feeling's all there. But don't ask him about putting that feeling into words — because he can't find them and it doesn't feel like he's about to start anytime soon. And he doesn't have an inferiority complex about it, but hey, it's a little humbling for a guy who's whole thing is songwriting to be unable to write.

With a tour coming up, he hopes he can find that groove again out on the road, but hoping for something and actually getting it are vastly different things.

So when he meets their opener, Camilla King, and her problem seems to be the antithesis to his, it almost seems too good to be true.

In sorting through her words to find the ones that fit, he doesn't even realize how fond he's growing of the girl spewing them all to him.

camilla 'cam' king !

" but even when you hold me,i'm afraid to tell you that i'm lonely

i'm afraid to tell you that i'm lonely. "

THE EPS!
cloverland drive — released september 2018
write-off year — released june 2019

THE EPS!cloverland drive — released september 2018write-off year — released june 2019

THE ALBUMS!
home videos — released january 2020

THE ALBUMS!home videos — released january 2020

new music coming soon . . .