Chapter Seven

Emma's P.O.V
A week had passed, and I walked into Cam's room, and he was writing something. "Hey babe." He said. "Hey. I came in to get your laundry. What are you doing?" I said. I walked over to him and  "Writing a song. It's about you." He said smiling. "Oh really." I said grabbing his clothes. I walked downstairs and only Matt was there. "Hey baby sis. What's Cam doing.?" "Writing a song I guess. Why?" "Because I wanna see if he wants to shoot hoops." He said. I ran upstairs and his door was cracked. "Late nights no dress code, she stay fly like jets go. Don't have no reasons ain't got M.O. See her lifestyle stay bankrolled but she work like it ain't though. Yeah she might get ratchet but she know she bad though (x3). Monday through Friday she off in her zone come Friday night and she know that it's on call her girls and she Rollin up hit the party it's going up. I opened his door and then he said "What's up?" "Oh, Matt wants you to go with him to the little park and shoot hoops." I said. "Okay I'll be down in a minute." He said. I walked down stairs and told Matt what he said. I walked in the kitchen and saw a note taped to the fridge. "Hey I'll be there at 2:00. Tell Taylor. Blake." I just stared at the note. I didn't know what to do. I mean he was banned from our house. "Bub! Come here real quick." I said. "What?" Matt said coming in the kitchen. He read the note and said "And??" "Cam banned him from the house and so didn't mom and dad. Blake is coming over at two when the boys get back. From digi-fest." I said. "I know but they won't be here. Besides he'll just have to wait outside the door for Taylor to get changed and stuff. They will be at the store." Matt said. "Whatever." I said walking away. "I'm ready!" Cam yelled. "Where's Matt?" He asked. "In the kitchen." I said basically yelling and walking upstairs. I hated when Matt would just like not care about any of the boys safety. Blake is really dangerous. I sat in my room at looked out the window. Cam and Matthew were riding down the drive in Matt's car. About 20 mins later the rest of the boys pulled up. I smiled real big and ran downstairs and hugged Carter. "What's this about?" He asked. "Cameron and Matt left me here and Blake will be coming here any minute. And I don't want him to hurt mine and Cam's relationship." I said tearing up.