I am Lord of Animals

Hello, if you are reading this book because you think it will follow a child of a certain sea guy and wise girl...then you are wrong. Close it if you don't like it. Read it if you want new generation story.

Hello, my name is Arthur Leywin. I am 10 year old. I am suffering from ADHD and dyslexia, pretty great combo, right? I am still thinking one thing and that is why fates hate me? First, I don't have parents and second this much disorder!

I would love to go on advantures but I can't...I mean I live with my uncle and aunt. My mom's family from what I can say. I live in a house of Manhattan, NY. Yep! If you take a tour of my home then you will see many photos of a happy family with a boy except that boy is not me. He is my cousin name, Duddy. It is ugly name for sure but my Krook family loves this name.

KNOCK KNOCK
A knock come at my door. Now, you probably thinking that my room is great and good looking but no. I sleep in the basement for no reason. I mean this family literally try to pretend, I don't exist for them but for Duddy for different reason.
"Are you awake or not?" This shrill voice belong to my aunt.
I want to say, 'no, I want more sleeping!' but I can't. You can guess it, this family really hates me.
"One more minute," I mutter in a slow quite voice.
"Wake up already you brat! I need you to watch over my pancakes! I don't want you messed up my baby boy's birthday!"
Oh... Duddy's birthday. How can I forgot this special occasion?

After getting out my basement room, I go to kitchen to watch over pancakes and making my own breakfast. I can cook. They are making me do child labour.

Let's describe the Krook family.
My aunt name is Verna, she has blonde hair and long neck. It always come handy in putting nose—neck actually, into other people's business. My uncle who is sitting on the dining chair while reading newspaper, his name, Trot. He has short almost he looked like bald man but he has short brown hair. He is so much fat, I think how he can be fit into his car. Now, let's go over to my favourite member of this family. Duddy, he has blonde hair like his mother and have too much fat like his father. Perfect combination of his parents. He is eating his food very weird way. I mean he play to his food like a kid and throwing his food everywhere on the table.
"My baby boy is so cute!" My aunt kiss his cheek in which Duddy show his disgusting smile, his teeth are so chocolating one for sure. Eww.
"More likely a baby pig" I mummer quietly but my aunt already heard it.
She give me a cold stare, "What do you say, sweety?"
"Nothing!"
That's true. Your son looks like a pig. Don't tell me, my uncle is actually pig that you make Duddy with. I want to say that but I can't. I don't know why didn't they just throw me on streets or give me to a orphan.

After eating my breakfast. My aunt whisper something to uncle. Then he looked at me.
"Why don't we just left him here?" He ask the aunt.
She give me one more chill stare, "Leaving here alone at house?! And see my house in ruins?!"
Well, she is right in this. I am not the one who get into trouble but trouble is the one who get into me.
I remember when one time, my aunt cut my hair entirely. I really looked bald that time then next day, my hair grow back. Surprise! I remember when Duddy and his fellow pig gang try to chase me(well, I am punching bag of Duddy) air caught me and flee me to a building of the school. When I told them this, they say that they don't saw anything and beat me and take my cash.

Let's talk about me little bit. Compare to Krook family, I completely look foreigner here. I look thin and wear old smelly piggy clothes that were used Duddy. I have white hair...which is surprising and blue eyes. These eyes of mine are not ordinary, you can see whole reflection of yours in them. Pure sky ones. Weird thing is that my name is Arthur Leywin but my mother family is Krook and from what I heard from these ugly people, my mom had me and that time she was not married. When I ask to Krooks that how my family died, they beat me up and say shut up.

I am in car. As you can guess, I am here with you all. Krook family is going on Central park zoo on Duddy's birthday. I am here with them... because they don't want trouble to follow me and wreck a havoc on their house.

I see so many animals for first time, there is a polar bear, gorilla who is cool and super advance version of Duddy and Trot and many mores. 
When we were sightseeing the animals, my eyes fall into a newly addition in this zoo. A eagle, a beautiful and bright one. It is sleeping currently. I feel something...not right in my heart. Duddy try to wake it up but it doesn't.

"Damn, pretty much boring living here and seeing some human pigs" I try to read it's name...but I can't. It's whole name get jumble up at all. Curse you dyslexia....I can't read.
I am surprise to see the eagle awake. I don't know when he woke up. How much did I spend the time to read this bird's name?
It nod. Wait, did he really try to put a conversion with me?!
"So, ever see the sky?"
It shake it's head.
"Great"

At that moment all the weird incidents flood into my mind like a wave of ocean. I remember that a weird many hand man bow to me and shake his hand with me...at least hundred times. I also remember that cows for no reason hate me and pop in our garden backyard every morning. Wait, how cows get into New York especially in my house.
"Get out of my way," Duddy push me off to ground to see the eagle.
A sudden air rush through my body. I am angry but I also feel an unknown energy in my body. Suddenly, a miniature cyclone appear in the zoo and break also the glasses and freeing animals away.
I see all animals running from zoo in happiness and they are paying respect to me by bowing their heads. So, I am lord of the animals?

Second thing surprise me that, when I look back...I saw Duddy's head being stuck into a bird's cage.