G-Man save my half blood

After that bird cage incident, a swamp of butterflies attacked on Duddy for unknown. I was very much happy until he said that I was talking to eagle. Then Krooks family were giving me that much dirty look that literally says that you are in big trouble.

I am in my basement room now. I am reading some letters. Now, you are going to think who can write letters for a ADHD and dyslexic, plus trouble kid then...this guy is none other than G-Man. I don't why he chose talk to me with this name, he can name himself He-Man. It would be good but he want to be goat man. G-Man is a guy who wrote me letters after I wrote a letter to a random with random address but somehow G-Man got this letter and he started to ask me about my days, that's all. I told him every weird incidents in my letters. His letters are in weird language but I can read perfectly even though I can't read my studies.

He told me that he knew what I am and he will told me much more after he come to my house...I mean Krook residents. He gave me date of today which is 16 May. But there is no sign of anyone.

It is already night and no one come. Not a single doorbell. Only Duddy and his friends came and beat me. It is already midnight, actually before next day can strike. I think G-Man just fool me or something. He didn't come. I am a fool who was thinking that I get a friend or something. Should I wake Duddy and try to pull a prank on him and then get my butt kicked? Or should I steal some chocolates of Duddy from the fridge and eat them up in my depression mood, that sounds good.

I rise from my bed and open the door very quiet manner and slip out of the basement. Kitchen is really not far away from the basement at all. It is actually close to the main door to enter or exit the house. I get into the kitchen like a thief. Open the fridge and take out the chocolates. Easy stealing.
THUD THUD
I heard the sound like door is getting kick or punch, I can't make it out. Lights are on, I see entire Krook coming down here.

CRACK!
Door get blown up by something. Door who was the protector of this house dead now. I hope there will be afterlife for this wooden door in the door heaven.
"Hey! I didn't do that intentionally! This door's taste suck!" I hear the voice...the person who break the door.
"May I enter this house?" He said that as he come into room. My uncle is holding a short gun to kill the intruder. Man, how he get the gun?!

When I see the intruder, he is really different especially...half body part. From upper part, he has curly brown hair, brown eyes and wispy beard...normal much like but from lower part. He have fur legs forget about legs, he got hooves—animals one!

"Go back where you come from, sir! Before I shoot you and call police!" My uncle say that in his very brave voice which is actually not brave one. Before anyone can reach, donkey man eat the shot gun...wait what?!
He spite out the broken chewed gun from his mouth, "It is not tasty. Both humans and guns alike are hazardous for nature"
"What are you...a donkey?" I can't believe myself that I am that much calm in this big situation.
"Blah-blah-I am a goat!" Oh...fauna from Lion and Witch story.
He change his tone and speak to me, "Well, sorry. Of course, you don't know me. I am Grover Underwood and I am a Satyr"

Everything he said goes bouncer to me.  He is wearing a orange T-shirt that says 'Camp Half-Blood'. I am still confuse and he is not giving me any hint.
"You will get to know everything in Camp Half-blood. So, don't worry about it"
"Camp what?"
"Camp Half-blood, don't you know that?"

I shake my head. Grover look towards Krooks family, "Chiron left the letter here for you! What did you do with the letter?!" He yell at them.
My uncle brave voice come back again, "This brat is not going anywhere at all! When we decided to take him, we also decided to erase everything related to his past!"

My past...what does he mean by that?
Grover jump at him but he didn't kick him or anything. Just giving him flying jumping warnings, I guess.
"He is born for greater things. Everyone in my world knows his name. He have great fame!"
I am confuse at this, "What do you mean? What am I? I am just 10 year old boy with-"
"-With ADHD and dyslexia, right? That are your traits, man. You done something that no one ever done"
"Then...who am I?"
He knell to my level, he is really tall. Now, I can see that he have horns too.
"You are a half-blood, Arthur"
"What? I don't have half-blood. I mean that doesn't make sense at all!"
"Half-blood is just modern term for ancient term and that is...demigod"

I am shock beyond suprise. I am not that much fun of mythology series or gods but from watching some TV shows and reading comics. I know what is demigod. Demigod is a person whose one parent is mortal and other is a god. Most known demigod is Hercules.
"Just like Hercules?"
"Umm...yeah but you can have different parents?"
"Stop that!" This time it is voice of my aunt.
"Your mother was pure witch. She literally took everything from me. She was my little sister but she was just like you and wants to become a hero! My parents don't care about that! They were happy that they have a hero in their family!"
She literally say everything what she always keep hidden beneath here. She have tears in her eyes and hug her pig husband and son who was just saying that, "why everyone had gone nut?" Seriously Duddy, can't you see a goat man?!
"Then...why didn't you told me about my parents?" I am angry now. I can see some butterflies in the house.
This time, my uncle snap "Brat, you know what, your aunt try to forget about your mom but you literally get most the things of your mother! You know what...World is better place without YOUR MOTHER!"
I want to punch him, no I want to kill him. How dare he say bad about a person who bring me to this world?!
Before I can say anything, Grover hoove him down on the face. He passed out...not in death mean. I mean knocked out.
"Some humans are pigs nothing more than that!"
I look at him with one question stuck in mind, "Why am I famous in your world, Mr...goat?"