Dally

"Kiss me." I mumbled under my breath. Dally had me pinned up against our bedroom wall. He connected our lips and licked and nibbled on my bottom lip. We kissed for a hot minute and he slipped his one hand under my shirt and bra. He ran his cold fingers over my nipple multiple times. His other hand was on my ass squeezing it. I moaned into his mouth. He pulled his hand back out and moved both of them to my bottom. He then threw me into the bed. He slowly walked over to me. "Stand up baby." He said smirking. I did as I was told. "Strip." He commanded. I slowly lifted up, and took off, my shirt. I kept as much eye contact as possible with him. But, he couldn't keep his eyes on mine. Instead, his eyes wandered my body as I slipped off my pants. "All the way?" I asked innocently. Although by now I'm the least innocent girl because of him. "Ya." He said barely audible. I unbuckled my bra but didn't take it all the way off. I felt like teasing him a bit. Then I slowly moved my hands to my panties and took them off super seductively and slow. I heard him slightly moan as I bent down. My bra straps slid down my arms and I was fully exposed to him. He already had his shirt off and so all he had to take off was his pants. Which he did. "Suck." He said. I got on my knees and pulled down his boxers. He was bigger than I thought he'd be. I grabbed his length and massaged it ever so slightly. Then I licked his tip and blew on it. I noticed his shiver a little. "Baby." He whined. I slowly made an 'O' shape with my mouth and put him in. For the part I couldn't fit in I just used my hands. His fingers attached themselves to my hair and he helped my bob my head on him. He kept saying profanities under his breath. I felt him twitching a little and soon enough he came in my mouth. I could just barely swallow it all and he pulled out. He helped me stand back up. I layer down on the bed and he hovered over me for a second. He connected our lips again and started to massage my boobs. His dick was rubbing against my thigh. It all made moan. He kissed a line down my cheek to my neck. He started sucking and nibbling on my soft spots. He knew where they were by heart. He probably will leave a few hickies. Then he continued down my boobs and stomach. He licked my clit. Then he blew in me. It sent shivers shooting up my back. He licked and licked. His tongue slowly entered my vagina. I grabbed his head as he repeatedly went in and out. Just before I hit a high he slipped his cock into my. He thrusted in and out, going faster but he second. The pain was very shortly over come by pounds of pleasure. He continued to kiss my neck and he slammed into me. The bed kept hitting the wall every time he thrust in. I had to grab his back for support. He slowed down his thrusting a ton and kept it like that for a second. "Daddy!" I half moaned into his ear. He slammed into me super hard all at once. I left scratches down his back. I also came and so did he. After our highs he pulled out. "I love you," I said to him. "I love you too princess." He said while kissing my forehead.