Ponyboy

"Pony stop it!" I said while laughing. We were having a tickling war but I kinda gave up. "I love your laugh." He said sitting back. "I love your face." I said admiring him. He chuckled and turned away. "OKAY KIDS ILL BE BACK IN ABOUT AN HOUR, BE GOOD!" Darry yelled from down stairs. I looked over at him as the door shut. "Ya be good." I said jokingly. "It's hard to be good when there's a sexy ass girl sitting right in front of you." He said smirking. I blushed badly. I turned my head away to try and hide it but he noticed. He grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry babe, I'm just ready. If you aren't that's perfectly more than okay. We're young anyways." He said looking at my eyes. His eyes we like magnets. When he looks at me, my eyes kind of just turn to his automatically. Sometimes it's a good thing but other times, like now, it's bad. Often times, when I make eye contact with him, my heart melts a little and I give in. I leaned forward slowly and pecked his lips. He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back and he pulled me into his lap. We started to make out. I felt a little boner on my leg. I almost started laughing.
His tongue swept across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth slightly. It was a little weird but he explored my whole mouth. His hands we on my ass and I couldn't really control myself. I'm not quite sure what it is I'm controlling either. He picked me up and started carrying me to Darry's room. "I wanna look back and laugh at our first time." He said slightly smiling. I giggled a little bit and just held on to him. We went all the way to the bathroom. We both took off our shirts at the same time. He slipped his pants off and walked closer to me. I smiled up at him. I felt him tug on my pants a little and I realized what he wanted. Was I really doing this? Whatever. I slowly pulled off my pants leaving my underwear on. He the kissed my cheek and helped me into the huge tub. He was on top of me just hugging me. I ran my fingers though his hair. He kissed my stomach. Then he stood up and went back over to his pants and pulled out a condom. He then got back in the tub. (fyi there's no water in the tub.) "Are you sure?" He asked me. I nodded my head a little. He kissed me again, a little more passionately. He pulled down his underwear and my jaw nearly dropped. Wow he's bigger than I thought he'd be! (Lol) I pulled down my panties too. He smiled at me and then his bright smile turned into a smirk as he realized I took off mine too. I put my knees closer together. "It's okay beautiful." He said placing his hand on my knees. I slowly spread my legs back apart while looking into his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me one more time before putting on his condom. He grabbed himself and lined up. After he put himself in he grabbed my hips. He slowly thrusted into me. I moaned and put my head back. "Can you maybe please go faster." I asked him. He tightened his grip on my hips. "I'm sorry I just didn't wanna hurt you." He said. It kinda hurt like hell but somewhere in the pain was a small please. The pleaser was growing more abundant with every thrust. A tear slipped down my face as he went faster and harder. "Uhhhhhh thank you." I moaned to him. He thrusted a lot and I began to feel a knot in my tummy. "Pony." I said. "I know princess, same" he said moaning between almost every word. We started to make out again. Soon I felt myself release. So did he, into the condom. He moaned even more as he pulled out and we laid next to each other in the tub. "That was amazing." He said grabbing my hand and kissing it. "I love you Ponyboy." I said leaning over and kissing his cheek. "I love you too." He said. We got dressed and went back to his room after cleaning up. Everything was perfect. Well, except later that night Pony called me and told me him and Soda were grounded. Darry found the used condom.

this was meant to be a little funny lol