2- Oh My Daisy.

Growing up in the mafia, I knew that my life was going to be full of twists and turn, with death always looming over my head- scratch that- I even had a near-death experience but that's a story for another time.

 but right now, falling off the top floor of this mansion and cracking my skull open seems a better idea than agreeing to Father just blurted.

Saint Mancini.

the capo of the Italian Mafia.

I am to marry him.

Next month. 

Oh. My. Daisy. 

I remained frozen and still on my seat. my eyes still on my father and my lips parted. the aftershock wasn't willing to wear off because I stayed motionless. 

Saint.

That's not even his actual fucking name for fuck's sake.

C'mon he is far from a saint. 

"That's not happening," I somehow manage to croak out. there is no way in hell I'm marrying that man. no way. 

A deep, dark chuckle resonates through the dining hall as papa meets my eyes with a sinister look glinting in his eyes. "Now, willow you will finish your breakfast, get up and dress yourself up because we are going to have a dinner with the Mancini's later tonight."

Angry tears fill my eyes and i pinch my thigh under the table to stop myself from breaking down. "p-papa I'm just nineteen, you can't do this, please." my voice breaks as I look at him with glossy eyes.

"Willow, no more talking for you. you will marry Saint. this is the only solution to bring peace," papa replies back in a menacing and stern tone.

I look at him with a puzzled expression and Matteo sighs from across the table, "Will, remember the attack two years ago?" I nod and he continued, "That was done by the Italian mafia because we were at war and how me and Victoria almost died." I shudder from the memory and swallow harshly. "We need peace, and this is the only way we can acquire it. We signed a peace treaty. this marriage alliance is going to bring tranquility."

"So, I'm the sacrificed lamb here," I chuckle bitterly. "Just for the sake of my family, ya delayu eto," my voice mere a whisper. 

****************

My lifeless eyes stare back at myself in the body length. I feel so drained out since the news broke out. So tired.

My pale green eyes do a once over my black classy dress that hugged my body and then to my hair that flowed down in waves against my back and shoulder.

My makeup minimal and a delicate Dimond bracelet locked around my wrist, I sigh for the umpteenth time and stare at my shoe collection splayed around the floor

I'm so tempted to wear my customized converses- adorned with daises. I fucking love daises. but of course, I can't wear that so I simply go with a three-inches black heels.

Heading down, my eyes fall on my baby sister, wren and a grin automatically etches on my lips as I head over her and pick her up in arms. wren's chubby and small hand wrap around my fingers as she stuffs her pretty little face in my neck and giggles. "My doll" i coo at her and caress her back. 

when I said I'm agreeing to this marriage alliance to protect my family, the most I meant was wren. for her I'd go to any lengths to make sure she stays safe. any lengths.

my eyes meet mama's as she stares at me with unknown expression. she is clad in black aswell with her hair in a sleek bun. Matteo and Aleks stands near the exit clad in all black two-piece suit. while Victoria is slumped on the couch, on her phone like always, wearing an emerald, green bodycon dress. me and Victoria were never close. we never had a sister's day out or never gushed together over teen crushes. she was just her and always maintained her distance even though i tried my hardest to gain my older sister's attention.

I failed.

every time.

In amidst of this dilemma, only wren can bring me peace, she always does. she knows when I'm sad and she knows how to light my mood up. the little girl would hug me and kiss my cheek whenever I'm down. she is my angel. my godamn heartbeat.

*****************************

the ride to their estate- established in Russia too- was silent. my mind was filled with chaos. i should have known this was going to happen. papa never really loved me- none of us actually. even for a little disobedience we would get severely punished in the basement. I hate him sometimes.

mama never stopped him. she did tend my brother's wounds and even Victoria's but never mine. I was always the neglected one. I cried every night but, after years I stopped. something stopped me and not in a good way.

my train of thoughts comes at a halt as we pull next to a grand- enormous and a classic as fuck mansion. the mansion was twice the size of ours and it wasn't even their permanent location. 

we step out and I draw in a breath as Matteo flashes a small smile of warmth and we get led in by the butler.

a beautiful woman, probably in her early fifties, grins at us and engulfs mama in a hug and i peek behind as I see an older man with salt and pepper hair stands behind the woman and approaches papa as they shake hands.

"Oh, my!" the woman then turns to me, and I smile softly in politeness as she pulls me in a hug too. "Hello." I meekly greet and she smiles even more "you have grown into such a beautiful woman, willow!" she exclaims in a motherly tone and for some reason my heart soars. 

 after meeting properly, I get to know the woman is salina Mancini and the man is Leo Mancini; saint's parents. 

we all settle in a big ass living room and then, he walks in. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

CLIFF FUCKING HANGERRRRRRRRRR

i have a fucking business studies exam tomorrow ugh

Ima go study now.

see yaw.

-fay <3