5

"Why do I have to leave?" Lydia asked with a huff as she put her shoes on, she didn't seem to be very happy about leaving right after sex, but 5 minutes ago Nix said he was close to the apartment. Cash wasn't really in the mood to let his soulmate meet his fuck buddy, he doesn't know how that would turn especially since this will be the second time he'll meet Nix, it'll be longer than an hour. It could be the rest of the night/morning since it's almost 4 a.m. Cash sighs as he follows Lydia to the door.

"It's late and I have things to do." Cash says.

Lydia rolled her eyes as she opened the door. "Something for Sebastian?"

Cash nods. "Yeah, Ya know how he is when I don't jump to jos requests." Cash lies, he heard his phone ding, it was probably Nix letting Cash know that he was here.

Lydia sighs. "Alright, I'll see you later." She smiles. "When you're in the black market later, come see me at work." She grins.

"Do I get a private dance?" Cash asked as he walked the girl out.

"Of course you do, but you better tip me." She says as she kisses his cheek.

"Of course." Cash says he watches the girl walk down the stairs, and he sighs in relief, it usually takes her longer to leave, she's a clingy girl. She's getting too clingy, he might have to keep his distance.

Cash sees Nix making his way up the stairs, he notices his messy brown hair and those eyes, those bright eyes staring right at him. Fuck those eyes are hypnotizing, he can't get enough of that color. How the hell did he go 30 years of not seeing that beautiful color?

"Look like shit." Cash says, eying Nix. He looked exhausted.

"Thanks," Nix says walking into Cash's apartment. "Learn how to clean," Nix says walking into the place and seeing beer and soda cans on the ground and tables, empty containers of instant ramen everywhere.

"Learn how not to be judgemental when you walk into someone's place." Cash says shutting the door behind him.

"I feel like I have a right to judge my soulmate," Nix says as he looks around. "Have you ever cleaned before?"

"Here and there." Cash says walking over to the couch and sitting down, he pats the spot beside him, for Nix to sit and quit looking disturbingly at his place.

"Do you only eat instant ramen?" Nix asked sitting down.

"Nah I go out to eat here and there." Cash says leaning into the couch, he doesn't know what it was, but he feels relaxed right now. Having Nix beside him he feels less tense.

Nix rolled his eyes. "You're a total slob."

"I'm too busy to be a clean man." Cash says.

"Busy with what hunting?" Nix asked his green eyes spotted something in the corner of the couch, and he chuckled. "And fucking?" Nix says holding up a pair of pink lacey panties. "I hope these aren't yours. You couldn't pull off pink lace."

Cash stares at the panties, and he sighs, he's not even surprised she left her panties, she always does. She does that because she doesn't like it when Cash sleeps with other girls. So she leaves her panties thinking, The others would back off. Cash takes the panties from Nix. "I could pull off lace."

"No," Nix says leaning into the couch. "Lace wouldn't suit you."

"Nothing suits me better."

"I'm sure it does," Nix says yawning tiredly. "Does it belong to a girlfriend?"

"No." Cash says, he stood up and walked down the hall to toss the panties in his room. "Fuck buddy."

"Was she a tall blonde with messy red lips?" Nix asked. "I ran into her downstairs, and she almost pushed me out of the way."

"Yeah." Cash says with a sigh. "I wanted her to leave before you got here."

"Were you trying to hide evidence that you had sex before I came here?" Nix asked.

"Yeah." Cash says grabbing his pack of cigarettes, walking toward the balcony. "I don't want you two to meet."

"She's just a fuck buddy, right?" Nix says. "Look, I don't care if you have an active sex life. Your life isn't my business at the moment, we just met." Nix says. "I'm not gonna be pissed off at you for fucking someone, we both don't want to be in a relationship with each other right?"

Cash opened the door to his balcony and stepped, Nix following him. "Yeah, but we're soulmates, right? Wouldn't that affect you?"

Nix shrugs. "I dunno." Nix leans forward looking down at the city. "We just met, so I'm not going to get jealous, I'm not going to try and control what you should and shouldn't do with your life." Nix glances at Cash. "I don't want either of us changing each other's life until we get to know each other."

Cash nods. "Alright."

"But the first thing I need you to do is clean your damn place," Nix says. "There's no way I'm going to chill here while it's dirty."

Cash chuckles. "That's a very big thing you want me to do."

"It's very easy," Nix says waving his hands. "You pick up shit and toss it in the trash, you take your broom sweep, and then wipe everything down, and then you mop."

Cash laughed. "I don't own cleaning supplies of broom or mops."

Nix glances at Cash. "That's a fucking lie."

"Nope, I don't really clean." Cash says puffing on his cigarette. "If it's such a big deal, I'll just come to your place."

Nix frowns and shakes his head. "We wouldn't be able to."

"Why not?" Cash asked blowing smoke in the night air.

"I have roommates and it's small... So it's not going...to be a good idea." Nix says.

"I guess you have to deal with my mess." Cash says.

"No."

"We're soulmates, you gotta love everything about right?" Cash says with a grin.

"Look I rather you be a whore or a cheater. But not a goddamn slob. I can't do dirty." Nix says while making a face. "I'm going to clean your place for you."

"No," Cash says looking at Nix.

"I am, it smells," Nix says.

"Nah, it's my place, my mess, and my smell, I want it to stay like this. Makes me feel safe and cozy." Cash says flicking the cigarette onto the ground, putting it out.

"You're disgusting," Nix says following Cash back inside the apartment.

"You're hurting my feelings." Cash says flopping down the couch, Nix sitting beside him. "Hey, do you... Feel better? Like more relaxed?" Cash asked.

Nix nods, leaning onto the couch, he looks tired. "Yeah, it's weird I shouldn't feel so comfortable around you."

Cash nods, he stares at Nix noticing how his eyelids get heavy. "Hey, you can head to my room and sleep."

Nix makes a face. "I bet it's dirtier."

"Just push the clothes off the bed." Cash says. "It's the first door on the left."

Nix whines. "Bro, that's so far," Nix stood up. "Your sheets better be clean."

"It's clean-ish." Cash says watching Nix walk down the hall heading into his room. He couldn't help but chuckle at Nix's reaction to his room.

"I hate you," Nix says as he walks into the room.

Cash sighs and lies on the couch, he yawns tiredly. He's ready for sleep. He's never been so tired, he hasn't felt so relaxed in days. He closed his, he quickly drifted to sleep.