..

I'm moving to California today

never thought about such a big change in my life it felt like yesterday jax was beating shit of me and today I am seating in a luxurious car ..

My life change in one night after that one incident
I was peacefully sleeping on my bed when I got a call from police.... wait.. what police?

Yes, they call me to inform me that my guardian jax was drunk and hit the truck of loads and lots his precious life ... like I do care of him?... maybe I do

because I don't have any place to live now the police had already given my information to the caretaker because as I'm underage I can't leave on my own and need some one to baby sit me they probably send me to orphanage although jax have a brother but I surely don't want to live with him..

but guess what  before the caretaker was going to call him  ....

the DNA tests reports came and after matching them I got to know that I have an actually a family of 6 brother's and jax is not my real father .... and after they called my brother's one of their driver came and now I'm going to California........

To live with my brother
No brother's....

Guys no hate towards the main character like why she is talking like this of someone??
you will get to know about it in upcoming chapters as it's still a first part of this book........

shreexlove <3