Little crush?

I HAVE DECIDED! To add a second ship in this story.

Yes it will be StormFly x Light Fury!

I'm a shit artist and I couldn't find any HUMAN versions of StormFly x LightFury so yeah 😭

Credit to the artist because I COULD NEVEEEER!

—————————————————————————-

*STORMFLY POV*

It had been quite a good long while since we left the BewilderBeast's nest. Valka told us that the Hidden World was in fact real! She gave us all the supplies we needed and told us to visit every now and then which I'm pretty sure we will!

I don't know what was in me but seeing Toothless with a mate just made me feel.. left out.. I wasn't an average female dragon. I was a TomBoy and I guess that's what most didn't like about me... I was upset at first but accepted it. I just hope that.. someday I find myself a beautiful or handsome mate!

My thoughts got interrupted by Meatlug nudging my arm gently. "Everything alright Storm?" She asked. I slowly nodded with a wide smile. I was good at pretending. I mean- this didn't really bother me too much. It's just a slight goal I have in life. "PFFFF- HAHAHAHAHAHA TOOTHLESS STOP!" Hiccup cried as Toothless tickled Hiccup along his neck and belly. I smiled at them both. I was happy that Toothless finally found someone! He was really quiet as a kid. Maybe because of his childhood trauma? But I never thought he'd get this far. Hookfang glided beside me. "StormFly is jealous." All the attention went onto me. "WHAT? NO?" I said. HOOKFANG WAS DOINNG THIS ON FUCKING PURPOSE... "Ohhhh how you wish you had a mate!" I went red and shot a fire ball at him but he dodged. "Is she red from embarrassment or anger?" Barf asked. "Or flustered!" Belch added and they both broke into laughter.

I growled at them and they immediately stopped. "Hey StormFly?" Hiccup said. I turned my head to him. "Yeah?" Him and Toothless smiled at me. "Y'know you'll find a mate someday! Just don't give up ok?" He said. I felt a tear form in my eye and flew over to Toothless who was holding Hiccup and scrubbed his hair making it poof up. Toothless laughed at this and winked at me. I winked back.

————————————————————————-

*NOBODY POV*

The gang landed in a forest filled island just for night probably. It was StormFly's turn to hunt. So she did. She walked through the forest chasing rabbits and deer down! She was a great hunter! "Way better than Toothless could ever be." She laughed to herself. Something felt odd to her. She felt like she was being watched.. Her eyes slowly but strongly darted around to make sure there were no hunters or Vikings or... Anything that would try hurt her! She heard another rustle. Then a meow mixed with a growl? What the fuck was going on... She felt the sense of someone or someTHING behind her.... She pulled a knife out her waist pocket and pointed It at whatever was behind her!

"CLAWS OR HANDS UP BITCH- wait what.." In front of her began to slowly appear a beautiful young dragon.. like a feminine version of Toothless but with different features. Mainly white with pale pearl skin, almost neon blue eyes and long, braided Snow White hair. She barley had any clothes. Just a ripped up bra to cover her chest and a dress like scort to cover her lower parts.

This dragon was on all fours with her pupils turned into slits.. She growled at StormFly due to her pointing a knife. "O-OH GODS I AM SO SORRY IF I SCARED YOU!" StormFly said dropping her knife. "I didn't think anybody else would be on this island to be honest..." The dragon's pupils expanded and she slowly got up. She was a little bit shorter than StormFly but still managed to be at a good height to stare at her straight. StormFly looked at her up and down and her cheeks slightly went red. "She is beautiful..." she thought.