A night in the hood

It was one dark night in the hood.. De as they call
Him in the hood was spinning the block on his opps 😈 he killed All them niggas then he shot off in his hellcat 🏎️🔥☄️ when he was pulling up to his house he saw this fine big booty Latina w a thong on. He immediately fell in love .

He slid up on her , "wadup li ma 🧊💦".

She approached his car bouncing her fat ass when she walked. "heyy zaddy 😫"

"Follow my instagram my prices are listed there 😜😩" she said to him slowly taking off her thong

De whipped out his Glock 56 and told her get in the car.

"Was ur name ma" he said with the yellow on his goals reflecting in the moonlight

"Call me little diamond papa"

He started playing nba youngboy and shaking his dreads

"Hop in the car ma , let's go for a little ride 🤫🤫"

She bounced her way to the backseat.

De pulled off in his 365 engine high powered hellcat speeding down the streets he claimed as his hood.

"I kno yhu heard abxou mxe ma." De whispered biting his lips.

"Lemme show you what big De can do"

Little diamond spread her legs and let the mosquitoes fly out her coochie. They flew at De full speeed and he swerved off the road. Little diamond shifted into a demon and warped thru the window.

"Well well well" de lifted up out the drivers seat chasing her with his 1000$ yeezys on.

Little diamond was running down the streets of the hood on all 4's her neck twisting with every leap.
De took his ak67 and pointed it at little diamond closing one eye and steadying hisself

Gla gla pow pow boom 💥

The gun went off shooting little diamond directly in the back of the head. De crip walked over to little diamond and detached her ass from her body.

"Ima have some fun w this 😈😈😈" he said smacking her butt and tossing it in his hellcat