Fever(tadakomi)

"Hnng...why is it so bright?" said Komi-san very quietly. Rubbing her eyes, Komi-san looked around at her surroundings. She could see some towels, medicine and other white beds. While she was looking around, a nurse pulling a trolley with medicine, spotted that Komi-san was awake.

"Hello dear, you are finally awake! You seem much better now," said the kind nurse.

Komi-san just nodded her head while a turmoil of thoughts broiled inside her.

What happened?

Why am I here?

Who is she?

All her questions would be answered in due time...

Jk

This is what happened next:

Komi-san looked frantically around for her notebook. She had so many questions to ask, but she just couldn't ask them. At times like these, she wishes she could speak properly.

"Oh my, dear are you looking for your notebook and pencil? A friend of yours came and dropped by to give them to you before he had to go to class," said the nurse, giving a knowing smile.

Komi-san tilted her head in confusion at why the kind lady smiled at her like that. Then, a beat later, Komi-san realised that the nice nurse had asked her a question. Blushing, Komi-san nodded her head so quickly that it seemed like it would fall off.

Smiling, the Lady said, "Just a minute dear, I won't be a second, I'll go fetch your notebook and pencil now."

With a flash, the nurse had disappeared. Only leaving the trolley of medicine slowly moving on its own as the floor was on some sort of slant.