Chapter 1 "Hello"

Elle's POV
I've never been one to fall in love with anything , except maybe a few stuffed animals along the way. I've always though that love brought disaster and destruction, that's until I met him.
I am walking to school with the song "Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake. I've always been one to need a pep in my step in the morning and this is what my therapist suggested. I'm your everyday nerd , I read and do homework for fun. That's stupid I know, but it makes me happy knowing I'm becoming smarter. The fresh cool wind blows my hair all over as I take a deep breath. I arrive at the drowsy brown brick building called school also known as "prison". I walk in making sure to avoid everyone in my way. Which I should probably mention I am very socially anxious so I don't really talk well. I look at the floor and walk to my locker , and type in my code.
"32-345-10" I said under my breath.
"You just made it very easy for me to open your locker miss" a random and may I add very handsome  man says leaning against the locker next to mine.
"Umm yeah I guess I didn't mean to" I said avoiding eye contact.
"Your shy aren't ya"?
"I-I-I I guess I am"
"It's alright it's normal to be nervous, I know I am I am kian and I'm new" Kian says holding out his hand for me to shake. I take his hand a sense of warmth comes from my fingertips.
"I'm Elle nice to meet you" I say trying to sound confident to this really attractive boy.
"We'll see ya around Elle it's nice to meet ya" he says as he walks to his class. I am so stupid I completely made a fool out of myself. I bet he is probably telling all his friends about how weird I am. I walk to class feeling like crap. I take a seat next to my acquaintance Sarah, she's not a friend but I can tolerate her.
"Hey Sarah"! I say happy to see her.
"Hey Elle I have a question".
"What"?
"Wanna join the cheer team with me "?
"Hell no"!
"Why not"?
I actually had no good reason not too but there is no way I'm doing cheer not in a million years.
"Please Elle it's my dream and I want to share it with you" Sarah says using her puppy dog eyes.
"Fine" I groan. She squeals and hugs me. I am dying inside from this like ,no way am I making it I have the face of a meerkat. Three boring hours later. I visit Sarah for tryouts and I'm terrified. I follow her like a lost puppy everywhere and when I arrived with Sarah I got many weird looks. This is where my dignity dies. I look over at the field when I hear some noise and see the football team emerge and there is Kian right smack dab in the middle . No wait this is where my dignity dies.