Chapter Three

Chapter Three

|Instagram

Liked by the_jodiejoe, lourdesleysa, lifeastanice, yrispalmer, and 755,045 others iamdoviecesaire For your viewing pleasure

iamdoviecesaire For your viewing pleasure.
View all 7,705 comments
the_jodiejoe 😍❤️🔥
lourdesleysa Yes gawd

Dovie hosted an over-the-top party for Lourdes and Luis' engagement and their whole families and friends were there, obviously including Joe.

Dovie was glowing the entire day, immersing herself as hostess of the party. Joe was acting a little too couple-like with Dovie at the party, which she shrugged off. Her family and friends, meanwhile, was plotting in the background about how to get Dovie and Joe together.

Dovie had a girls night out with Jodie who told her friend straight-up that she needed to get out of a rut. Jodie is a loyal friend who always keeps it straight, so it's no different with the current Dovie and Joe situation.

Jodie knows her friend deserves to be happy but it has to be on her own terms and she also has to be herself again. "You need to do a little bit more for you," Jodie said. Spoken like a true bestie.

Dovie opened up about the conversation with Patrick about him cheating, getting engaged to someone else, and how it affected her.

"I feel like I got stabbed in the heart," Dovie told Jodie.

Jodie shakes her head.

"I'm so sorry you had to experience that, Dovie, you need to heal, you can't let what he did have a hold on you," Jodie told Dovie.

"It's hard because I liked what we had, you get it," Dovie said.

"Maybe you can find that with someone else," Jodie said.

Dovie nods.

"Maybe," Dovie said.

"You will," Jodie said.

|Instagram

iamdoviecesaire started following romanreigns.

Liked by romanreigns and 871,272 others iamdoviecesaire Can't pay for this

View all 10,417 comments

|Dovie's house

"Joe," Dovie said as she answered her front door only in a towel.

"Up," Joe instructed her.

Dovie jumps in Joe's open arms and wraps her legs around his torso. "What-," Joe interrupts her with a kiss. He walks into the house, kicking the door close behind him.

"You were about to go skinny dipping," He said as he carried her out to the patio. "But instead of skinny dipping, I'm going to have sex with you right here," He told her.

He unwrapped the towel around her and let it drop to the floor before laying her on the table and spreading her legs open.

"Joe," Dovie said.

"Don't stop me, please don't," Joe said.

Dovie shakes her head.

"No, I was just going to say you should get naked," Dovie said, pointing out that he was still dressed.

Joe quickly gets undressed and pulls Dovie closer to him, holding her bottom half off the table.

Dovie stared at Joe as he grabbed his dick and teased her clit with it. He kept rubbing himself against her pussy as she grows wet.

"Look at you, Dovie," Joe said as his dick hovered over her wet hole. "You've been hiding from me but I found you," He continued.

Dobie didn't want to talk. She wanted to have sex with this man. They can talk about her hiding another time.

"Joe," Dovie whined.

"I know," Joe said as he entered her suddenly, causing her to yelp as he gripped her waist tighter, slamming into her.

"I hope you know I'm not playing with you, Dovie," He said as he slammed into her harder and deeper with each thrust. "I meant everything I said to you," He said.

Dovie nods focusing on the way her breasts bounced as he fucks her on the patio table. She couldn't contain her moans any longer.

"F-fuck, Joe!" Dovie groaned.

Dovie reached up and grabbed Joe by the neck and pulled his face into hers. Pressing a hard kiss into his lips as he continued to fuck her.

"You can't deny what we have," Joe said, driving his dick into her g-spot.

"St-op talking and focus on fucking me," Dovie told him.

Joe leans his head into the crook of her neck. "This is the only way you'll listen to me," Joe said.

Dovie crashes her lips on his. Joe breaks the kiss and raises his eyebrows as he watches her squirming. He wraps a hand around her throat.

"We can talk later," Dovie said.