Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook P.O.V
"Get up you useless piece of shit."
I slowly opened my eyes before a harsh smack landed on my face.
What a great way to wake someone up.
"Get out of the house within five minutes or else..." My father smirked and waved a huge ruler in front of my face. I rolled my eyes and headed to the toilet. A huge red mark was forming on my face, but it would fade soon enough.
~After washing up~
I put on my hoodie and ran as fast as I could, until my lungs were about to burst. An old coffee shop stood in front of me. It looked so inviting. I found a seat at the corner of the coffee shop and signalled at the shop owner for a cup of coffee.
"Hey!"
My eyes widened at the sound of that familiar voice. I looked up and saw the boy taking a seat in front of me. Feeling annoyed, I said, "Yah, did I give you permission to sit with me?" The boy just grinned. "Well you didn't say I couldn't." I rolled my eyes and cursed under my breath before getting up.

Jimin P.O.V
I tried to contain my excitement when I saw that boy. So we are fated to meet after all! However, my heart sank when he stood up. Did he hate me that much?
"I remember telling you not to run away if we ever meet again."