Arrival (Part 1)

_Middle Earth_
-Beorn's House-

Sirena was sitting at the table with the dwarves listening to Beorn's story when she noticed the broken cuff on his arm not realizing that she was spaced out until she felt someone nudge her so she looks only to see that Balin did that.

Thorin spoke up, "are you alright Lady Sirena?"

Kili sees Sirena nod, "we were just wondering what your past was like, but you were spaced out looking at Beorn."

"I would rather not talk about it," Sirena said thinking back to the wars with Kronos and Gaea.

Bilbo sees the sad faraway look in Sirena's eyes, "I don't think this is the best time."

"Once we get to Erebor we will be busy," Fili points out.

"My past is kind of a long story," Sirena said before a bright light appeared and the dwarves got into defensive positions while Gandalf tried to get the light to go away, but failed then soon the light enveloped them.
_________________________________
Thorin ended up falling on the ground only to feel the others fall on him.

Sirena gets up and immediately helps the dwarves up.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Zeus demanded.

"Didn't you summon us?" Percy asks.

"If he did most of us wouldn't be here," Sirena points out.

Sally hears Sirena's voice and looks around, "Sirena?"

Sirena looks around until she sees her mom, "mom!"

Sally finally sees her before going up and hugging her only to feel Sirena hug back before she pulls away and checks for any wounds, "I missed you so much Sirena, the calls aren't the same...are you ok? Do you have food left? Are you sleeping well?"

"I'm doing ok, I do have food left, and I'm sleeping as well as I did before I left," were Sirena's responses.

Thorin looks on in with a small smile on his face since this woman is clearly Sirena's mother, "I can assure you that your daughter has been safe and has been helpful on the quest so far."

"Thank you," Sally says looking at him, "you must be Thorin Oakenshield, Sirena often talks about; you, the rest of the dwarves, Bilbo, and Gandalf."

"Lady Sirena talks about us?" Bilbo asks curiously.

Sally nods, "she told me that you are the bravest hobbit that has ever met."

"ENOUGH!" Zeus roars, "I don't even know who any of you are."

Clotho appears with Lachesis and Atropos, "we can explain; all the demigods, mortals, and the people from Middle Earth are from the future and all of this is before any of the demigods, that came last (Sirena, Percy, and the others) were born."

"All of you are here to read about Percy and Sirena Jackson's adventures," Lachesis says, "but first introduction on all three sides are in order."

Zeus sees the others look at him, "I'm Zeus, king of the Greek gods and goddesses as well as the Greek god of the; sky, thunder, lightning, kingship, honor, and justice."

"I'm Hera, Zeus's wife," Hera states after seeing her husband's wondering eyes, "I'm the Greek goddess of; familial love, marriage, motherhood, and women."

Poseidon goes next, "I'm Poseidon, the Greek god of; sea, storms, earthquakes, droughts, floods, and horses."

Hades goes after Poseidon, "I'm Hades, the Greek god of the Underworld also of; the dead and riches."