❗️⚠️My head cannons ⚠️❗️

Ok say these are my head cannons, and if you disagree with them than I don't really care lol (Not in a rude or mean way :< )

Real names (for agent's)
Captain/Agent 3: Akari
Agent 4: Yuki (I know a basic name but oh well)
Agent 8: Fumiko
Agent 10: Hiroshi
Neo agent 3: Kaito
Agent 7: Daichi

Some more characters that will show up randomly
Marie (agent 2)
Callie? (Agent 1)
Pearl?
Marina?
Frye
Shiver

The agent's genders
Akari: female
Yuki: Female
Fumiko: female
Hiroshi: male
Kaito: male
Daichi: male

The agent's sexuality's
Akari: Transgender, demisexual, Lesbain
Yuki: pansexual
Fumiko: Bisexual
Hiroshi: straight-ally
Kaito: gay
Daichi: Bisexual

Who's dating who (for the agent's)
Akari is dating Yuki  (of course :3 )
Hiroshi is dating Fumiko
Kaito and Daichi have no one (but them two have something weird going on. If yk yk 😭)

All of the agents age.
Akari: 26
Yuki: 23
Fumiko: 25
Hiroshi: 26
Kaito: 25
Daichi: 24

Agent's species:
Akari: Inkling
Yuki: Inkling
Fumiko: octoling
Hiroshi: octoling
Kaito: octoling
Daichi: inkling

Facts:
*Akari absolutely hates Hiroshi. You'll know why later!

*Yuki secretly likes Fumiko and Fumiko secretly likes her too. But they both don't know that they both secretly like each other.

*Yuki, Akari, and Fumiko are really close friends.

*Daichi and Hiroshi are brothers.

*All of the agent's are all friends and like to hang out with each other lots.

*All of the agent's live in the same apartment complex.

*Akari has a huge scar on her face from what happened with tartar.

*Yuki has a bit of scars all over her body from when she used to work as an agent.

*Hiroshi is a cook. He usually always makes all of the other agent's food in his free time or when he feels like it.

*Yuki used to be in a rock band, she played the guitar and she is still really good at playing it even though she barley plays it anymore.

*Fumiko is a really shy and quiet person, she usually doesn't go out in public when all of the agent's go somewhere. She usually stays at home with her loving boyfriend Hiroshi.

*Yuki owns a cat, his name is mr pickles and he is a all black cat with green eyes.

*Daichi really hates cats. (He is more of a dog person)

*Kaito really like's Hiroshi. But he knows that Hirochi has a girlfriend and that he would never have a chance with him. But he still loves him. (damn, sad for him 😿)

*Kaito and Hiroshi were friends since childhood

*Yuki has lots of piercings. She has a nose, lip, ear, eye brow, and a bridge piercing. (But she only wears her piercings in public.

*Fumiko wears those circles looking glasses (bc why not)

(THATS ALL, I THINK...)