8.

Connor.

"I think you should take a look at this.." I said while I was blushing like crazy.
"HE THINKS YOU ARE CUTER OH MY GOD!" Tyler screamed and I covered his mouth.
"Okay you two.. What is going on with all that screaming?" Ricky came to my room yawning and raised an eyebrow.
"Uhhhh.." Tyler said and looked at me.
"And who is 'he', Connor?" Ricky asked unsure of what was going on.
"Uhhhh.. Tyler.. Tyler is asking someone out..?" I said unsure of what I was saying.
"Connor.. Tyler was the one screaming like a little girl and said 'he thinks you are cuter'.." Ricky turned on the lights and sat next to me.
"Sorry to interrupt Ricky but I gotta take Connor back to my house.. He looks so tired and he better get some sleep!" Tyler said standing up.
"Maybe you are just hallucinating since you are so sleepy and we woke you up.. That was Tyler's voice.." I laughed nervously and stood up.
"Okay that's true.. I didn't get any sleep because Kian and Jc left until 2:00am to the party.. They stayed and were so loud.. Ugh.." He said and yawned.
"Better get some sleep, Rickrad!" I said and he stood up.
"I guess so.. well.. have fun you 2 but you better not come back AGAIN and wake me up.." He laughed and left to his room.

-

"We were so close..." Tyler said as we got out of the o2l house.
"I.. Can't.. Tell anyone yet.." I stuttered and looked down.
"And that's totally okay, Con.. You made the first step that was telling me.. So proud of you!" He gave me an assuring smile.

-

"Welcome back to the Tyler Oakley residence!" Tyler said and laughed.
"I can't believe that it's 7:00am now and I didn't get any sleep.." I yawned and Tyler laughed.
"Just go to the guest room and get some rest.. We will continue this chat tomorrow.. I'm also sleepy as fuck!" Tyler yawned and laughed.
"Okay well.. Bye, Ty.. Thank you for listening.." I smiled and he whispered a 'no problem'.

Troye.

I haven't got a text back from Connor since I said "you are cuter" oh my god what even got into me? I mean.. he did say that he wanted to see my cute face.. but.. I'm such an idiot.

*da da ding*

Con Da Bon ☕️: I barely got back to Tyler's house and it's 7:00am so if you want we can Skype in the afternoon while I'm still here for a bit 💛 but now I have to get my sivanfix and get some sleep! (did that even make sense?) p.s let's stop the who's cuter than who because you win at that 😉

And here I am smiling like an idiot and giggling at Connor's pun which was kinda cute.. okay.. it was really cute.. I cannot have a crush on my best friend.. what am I getting myself into? AND to top that off, he is straight. wow great, troye!

*ding*

@ConnorFranta: I have eyes for guys with beautiful eyes.

Did Connor just tweet that? Is he even okay? First of all, it says GUYS not GIRLS.. okay he is so drunk.. that poor idiot needs to go to sleep.

Connor.

I know that what I tweeted might have been risky but so what? It's 2014 I need to start realizing that this is who I am and I need to start doing that by giving my viewers hints before actually coming out.. I feel like they will end up hating me well some might turn out homophobic and what if Troye hates me? I know he is gay too but..

*da da ding*

Troye Boy 🎶: On a scale of 1-10 how drunk are you, idiot? Just go to sleep and turn your phone off and are you indirecting me in your newest tweet like I mean.. I do have blue eyes but I don't think they are THAT beautiful 😉 I hope you have sweet dreams 💜

My heart stopped when I got that message because I didn't thought he will think that tweet was meant to be towards someone but it was.. he doesn't know that and he just likes to tease but little did he know that I did indirect him and that I'm so in love with him and his beautiful blue eyes that you can easily get lost while staring at them. fuck, I was so in love and I was so screwed.

A/N: Yo! You know what to do.. Go give a shiggit.. haha idk.. rate, comment, share! Hope you guys liked this chapter because now we are getting more Tronnor moments *winky face*