DO NOT STEAL!! You will be peosicuted!!

Thorns

Chapter 1:

When I was little my mamma used to always tell me all roses have thorns ,, and revenge will play out, never play revenge

For a really long time I didn't know what she meant until it was too late. Ya see I'm a fourteen year old girl, I'll be fifteen
on January 13th, livin' in a water tower town where everything is magical I live with my dad, Dale my two sisters Sally and Nichole and three brothers, Keke, Jr., and Brady. We live in an big mansion in Summerland California on the top of a hill. Right next to our house is a water tower , a beautiful river with live oaks, mocking birds, and flowers birds of paradise, daisies, white roses and merry golds and a whole bunch more my momma worked as one of those real-estate agents and my daddy owns a big land construction company in the country but his heart is richer than all the money in the world, we make out real well, considering that my daddy's a billionaire and all. We also have 3 dogs Black, Pebbles and Sparky.

My brothers are a few wild ones, ha ain't that the truth, my bro Keke has light blue eyes that say reckless yet loving he goes ding dong ditching and than leaves a bag of blow up confetti not dangerous, unless your face is 2 inches away from it. I did that for $20 last year, NEVER AGAIN I broke my nose and my had to get my hair cut off because my hair caught on fire. My brother Brady has green eyes with a touch of caring, reckless, and just a plain ol' country boy he drives tractors for fun and if your down and out even if he doesn't have nearly any money or food or whatever you need he'll still give it all to ya. My brother jr. well he's just weird I don't know how to explain em, well his ice cold blue eyes ,they SCREAM reckless, he ain't really like the rest of em he likes rap and nice cool cars and the rest of us are just alright with whatever, we could drive into town with an ol' work'n car and not care, he is a cool o'l guy though. Their all really handsome too. My brothers Keke and Jr. have really nice auburn hair and my brother Brady has strawberry blond hair.

My sisters well they really are one of a kind. My sister Sally is about 5'3/ 5'4 and naturally has auburn hair, I guess you might be confused most people don't know what auburn hair is, it's like a brown yet red and blondish hair and when your in the sun light it's like boom in your face, but she died hers plum she has reckless greenish blueish eyes with a touch of hope and love she's a crazy one alrighty. My sister from another mister, literally, Nichole, can fight like one of the boys, has loving ,crazy, weird, cold arctic blue eyes they're beautiful one might say, she's beautiful but just don't know it she thinks just because she has a few pounds extra that she's the lock ness monster, I almost forgot to introduce my self and I feel just about the same as her except I think, no I know, that I really am, I'm the youngest, and I have long auburn hair that I dyed red and have ice arctic blue eyes that scream reckless, hope, weirdo, curiosity, crazy, different and I look 16 and I have rosey red cheeks with a few freckles, and a Californian tan, which means Iam just a tanner version of a red neck. I guess you could say my face is a rose but with bright blue eyes, a lock ness monster version in my opinion but Gale doesn't agree with me on that one. By the way my name is Mercedes
Dale MacCreighty
I also have gorgeous best friend, with light brown hair, and green eyes, Siera, Oakley Storm, the tomboyish yet girly, amazing soccer player, with a 4.0 average, and as she herself would say, is always right.

Chapter 2:

My family was fish'n at the river one time and we were all just have'n a grand o'l time, that is until my brother Keke challenged me to a shoot off, I don't like shoot'n animals so we just set up a bunch of targets ya know you might think that since he's a boy and all he'd win me no problemo',but there ain't no way I'd ever let him get away with that no sir'e. Ha I beet him 100 to 25 and boy wasn't that funny to watch. That day was also my first day that I'd ever been driving in a real car. I just got in ,drove ,got out ,let some one else drive and repeated until it got real dark, ha I even whole shot my brother Brady it's funny that Iam 6 years younger but boy did I ever put a whoop'n on him. That was about 4 or 5 years ago.