𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠

✰。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠

✰This is a song fan fic, so you will be 'performing' a lot.

✰None of Taylor's songs or albums will be in order. I might do a long line of one album in connecting chapters by coincidence, but, other than that, nothing will be in order. Not the albums nor the songs in them, it will be random.

✰ I will do absolutely ANY song I want of Taylor's that I think matches the chapter. If you guys have different song recommendations of her for a certain chapter, comment it and i'll take it into consideration.

✰Already said this in story details, but I DO NOT own Taylor Swift or My Hero Academia characters.

☆-

✰Sorry if you think song fics are cringe like I think they are, but I have good angst and romance ideas for this book so please hold on will you?

✰I just got this idea a few weeks ago and I couldn't hold off on it. I love Taylor Swift and My hero Academia, so whatever my mind comes up with, I write.

𝕐/𝕟 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠

𝕊𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠☆-

✰ Started singing career at the young age of 12

✰ Has had multiple boyfriends over the years. Most of the ex's stayed away from Y/n and got rid of anything they had of her, while a couple of them still kept in contact with her as friends.

✰Fun personality and loves hanging out with friends

✰Has two loving parents that support her in any way possible

✰Has a best friend named Isis from the U.S.(YA'LL SEE WHAT I'M TRYNA DO?)

✰Y/n has been doing combat training with a private coach ever since she'd almost gotten assaulted at an award show. Her parents insisted she gets to know combat after the incident.

ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜 𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠☆-

✰Quirk is element touch control.

✰Whenever Y/n touches any type of surface with your hands and feet, she can cause the surface to be nearly any element she wants. She can control how the surface feels or acts.

★Example-

Y/n can make make floors and walls into water, spikes, etc. She can also cause floors, rooms, and, soon, buildings to rumble like 'earthquakes'.

✰Effects are dizziness and numbness. If she uses her feet or hands too much, they can start to get numb and the numbness can grow throughout her body if she doesn't stop. So, obviously, she'd be 'paralyzed' for a couple hours or days, depending oh how much of her quirk she used, until the feeling in her limbs comes back.

✰Y/n knows how to use her quirk due to her combat training, but she's still not that educated on her own quirk.

✰ Y/n, most of the time, uses her quirk in her concerts and tours. It's to give the audience and her fans a better experience during her well-loved songs. The large shakes were used for the bass boosts and the ability to soften a surface is used for the sweet swift melodies.

𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤

𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕒 𝔸𝖘𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕠

𝕋𝕤𝕦𝕪𝕦 𝔸𝕤𝕦𝖎

𝕹𝕖𝕛𝕣𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕕𝕠

𝓚𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚 𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠

𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝖎

𝔻𝕖𝕟𝕜𝕚 𝕂𝕒𝕞𝕚𝖓𝕒𝕣𝕚

𝔽𝕦𝕞𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕿𝕠𝕜𝕠𝕪𝕒𝕞𝕚

𝕊𝕖𝕣𝖔 ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒

𝕆𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕔𝕠 𝕌𝕣𝕒𝖗𝕒𝕜𝕒

𝖊𝕚𝕥𝕠 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕞𝕒

𝕁𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕟 𝕻𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕣

𝕋𝕖𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕥𝕤𝖚 𝕋𝕖𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕥𝕤𝕦

𝕿𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚 𝔸𝕞𝕒𝕛𝕚𝕜𝕚

𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝖆

𝕂𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕠 𝕿𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕞𝕚

𝕂𝕪𝕠𝕜𝕒 𝕁𝖎𝕣𝕠

𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕠 𝕆𝕚𝕛𝕚𝕣𝖔

ℍ𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕚 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝖓𝕤𝕠

𝔼𝕚𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠 𝕂𝕚𝕣𝕚𝖘𝕙𝕚𝕞𝕒

𝕀𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕒 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝖉𝕠

𝕋𝖊𝕟𝕪𝕒 𝕀𝕚𝕕𝕒

𝕄𝕠𝕞𝕠 𝕐𝖆𝕠𝕪𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕫𝕦

𝕄𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕘𝕒𝖙𝕒

𝕄𝕖𝕫𝕠 𝕊𝖍𝕠𝕛𝕚

𝕐𝕠 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠

✰These are all the love interests, tell me if you guys want a certain character as an interest.

𝔼𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒 𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤

𝕀𝕤𝕚𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕚𝕒 (Y/n's best friend)

𝕄𝕣. ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕖 (Y/n's Favorited security guard)

𝕋𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕠𝕟 𝕃𝕒𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 (One of her ex's that she kept in touch with)

-----------------------------------------

I don't own any of the characters, neither do I own the songs nor Taylor Swift.