Just one game? Pt. 2

Taylor led me to her room and pulled me into her by my shirt. "You won't need these." Her voice slightly deeper than before as she stripped me of my clothes. I was frozen from the shock and couldn't move. Her fingers tangled into the waistband of my pants and undergarments and tugged them down. I stared down as she was knelt to the ground stripping me off of my last bit of clothes before standing up again.

Her eyes slowly trailed up my figure and up to meet my gaze. She softly smirked and sat me on the bed. "W-What are you doing?" I asked as she looked through her drawer. She turned around with what looked like rope and smirked at me. My eyes widened as she grabbed my arms and tied my wrists together. "You won't be needing these either. They'll just get in the way." Taylor said.

I nervously swallowed as she flipped me onto my stomach and propped my hips up. "What are you going to do?" I nervously asked. She didn't respond and it only made me grow more nervous. I felt her hand gently grip my hip and felt a slight pressure at my entrance. I gasped at the sensation and whimpered. Taylor gently moved my hips back against her length as I adjusted to her length. I took deep breaths and slowly rocked my hips back against her as my hands gently gripped at the sheets.

Taylor tangled her fingers in my hair and tugged my head back. I whimpered as her other hand gripped my hip. She thrusted in deeper, hitting my pleasure spot and making me moan out loud. "You're my little toy for the night." She said in a deep lustrous tone as she continued. I whimpered in response and gripped onto the bed sheets.

"It feels so good..." I quietly whimpered. A smirk crept onto Taylor's lips. "You said what?" She teasingly asked. I bit my lip and didn't respond as I continued to relish in the pleasure she was giving me. Taylor's hands slowly trailed up my body and onto my neck. She lightly gripped my neck, "Repeat what you said." She said in a deeper tone. I shook my head in refusal and whimpered.

She gently gripped my neck and got rough with each stroke. I was growing so overwhelmed by the pleasure I couldn't help but moan out. "Say it." Taylor repeated as she continued. "It feels good, don't stop." I whimpered out. She smirked and continued thrusting me back against her. I tried to wriggle my hands free but couldn't. "Taylor untie my hands please..." I whimpered.

"Sorry babes...not happening." She said in between breaths and continued. My breathing grew heavier as I grew closer to climax. "I c-can't..." I whimpered. I felt my walls clench around Taylor as my body grew tense. "Fuck." Taylor muttered. I moaned out in pleasure as I came and my body grew weak. I collapsed down against the bed exhausted and trying to catch my breath. Taylor watched me with a small smirk on her lips. "See wasn't that fun?" She asked. My mind felt frazzled, unable to hold a thought.

Taylor gently caressed my back and admired me for a moment. "You and I should have these game nights more often." Taylor smirked. I looked over at her unamused. "What?"Taylor asked. "We're not playing pool." I glared. "That's fine there's plenty of other games we can play..." Taylor smirked, "...and I'll beat you at all of them."