13 | 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔

ANYTHING FOR YOU

You hesitate briefly, your hand lingering on the doorknob. You're well aware of the rational choice, the one that would entail walking away from this bedroom, his unit, and returning to your own. But your desire for something else prevails, and so, you close the door behind you and turn to Kuroo.

There he is, sprawled out like a tempting gift waiting for you to relish. With his back resting against the headboard, Kuroo observes your return to his bed. A sly grin graces his lips as he notices the way your eyes scan him, roving over his exposed muscles once more.

"Come here," he beckons, perched at the edge of the bed, reaching out to seize your hands and pull you closer. Your breath hitches as your legs make contact, and you struggle to maintain eye contact, captivated by the gleam of his gold-flecked eyes. "Drop your bag."

"Kuroo," you begin, your hesitation lingering despite him sitting in front of you, openly inviting you to stay. "What happened between us?"

He offers a light chuckle. "What happened between us?"

"Yeah. What happened to us last night?" You ask as he interlaces his fingers with yours, silently urging you to join him on his bed already. "We had a moment, then we never talked about it. I think it's about time we did."

He sighs through his nose. "I don't know what happened between us," he admits honestly, "but, whatever it was, I liked it. A lot."

When he grins, a mirrored expression dances across your face. "Me too."

"I think we just need to push past our anxieties and continue where we left off," he suggests, leaning back against his headboard and waiting for you to settle on his lap. "Only if you're comfortable."

"Of course," you answer as you let your bag fall to the floor. Carefully, you climb onto his bed, artfully swing a leg over his lap, and sit as you rest your arms around his neck.

Kuroo's grin sharpens into a mischievous smirk as he seizes your ass, giving it a firm squeeze and lifting you higher on his lap. "It's your turn to take off your shirt now."

The intensity in his gaze nearly propels you to kiss him at once. "Alright," you murmur as you lean back and raise your arms, offering him the privilege of undressing you.

Eager to feel your skin, Kuroo eases his hands under the hem of your shirt, palms gently brushing against your bare sides. "Let's make this nice and slow," he whispers, his hands ascending along your waist, coaxing your shirt upwards. Once he reaches your arms, he slips your shirt off completely and discards it, letting it join his own on the floor.

Now, it's your turn to savour the way his eyes linger on your body, particularly your chest. You're relieved that you chose a more alluring bra to wear today, with white fabric adorned with lace trim and delicate floral patterns against your skin. "Do you like what you see?"

"Yes. I like it a lot," he replies, securing his hands on your lower back, then slowly snaking them upward until they come into contact with the clasp. "I'd like you better without it, though." With impressive dexterity, he undoes it and gently slides the straps down your shoulders, along your arms, and finally tosses your bra on the floor.

His touch is tender, his fingers tracing along your collarbones and down your chest as your own fingers meander over his chiseled abs, which subtly flex beneath your gentle caress. "It's not fair," you murmur, placing your hands against his chest to steady yourself on his lap.