Chapter 2 : DEAL

5th October, 2023

SARAWATS POV

"Ugh, I swear to god Dew, Mai does this on purpose to annoy me or something, isn't it enough, that I am wearing a suit early in the morning? What's with the tie?" I ranted to my best friend who was clearly having the time of his life seeing how annoyed I am.

I kind of regret face timing him, clearly I had no luck in choosing friends as my only best friend enjoys my miseries so much.

"Hey Wat, chill ok, it adds to the look, my stylist is making me wear this three piece suit and I'm already tired, I haven't even left for the venue yet" Dew sighs, he seems all dressed up too.

"I'm glad these Royal events happen once or twice a year bro, Imagine dressing up like this everyday".

It gave me the shivers just by thinking about it, I swear to god I'm not meant to be a king, prince or whatever royals there are. I'm glad being a common civilian, well a common civilian with famous parents that is.

"I already feel bad for prince Tine, he has a lot on his plate and man he's always dressed in fancy suits, man I'd love to see him in sweatpants haha" Dew keeps rambling about that prince ugh.

"Well I saw prince Mick in a hoodie the other day, I like him way better to be honest, he's chill and knows how to have a good time." I smiled remembering his latest antics.

"He dyed his hair platinum blonde and lets just say the royal advisers were not happy, so he escaped and hid in the gym, though he does drop by from time to time I never see him exercise, but he's a good company to have, if I had a younger brother I'd like him to be like that chill and friendly, unlike his older brother." I said with a pout on my face.

"Haha Wat, you are adorable man, I cant believe you're still mad over that handshake thing, I keep telling you maybe he just didn't notice.

"It's not a one time thing Dew, I swear he'll do the same today too"

"OK Chivaree, I bet you my new Patek Philippe Nautilus 3800 that he won't Ignore you today"

"OHHO lets go man, no take backs though, I'm not going to lie I low key wanted a new addition to my watch collection, So you are on Jirawat"

"But if I win, you owe me a favor that I can use any time I want"

Dew had his sinister smile so he was clearly plotting something, but who cares, I'm wearing a yellow shirt and red tie today, I swear I don't get fashion, even I wouldn't talk to me to me today, let alone a prince.

"DEAL "

" I got to go though, see you at the event Wat, and don't forget our deal byeeeee "

He gets weirder and weirder every time I swear, but I put down the phone and adjusted a few hair strands;

lets go wat, you got this, Make Mom and Dad proud.

TINES POV

"and after that you wave to the subjects and deliver your speech after that the fundraiser charity will start, Miss Fah was on duty for the prizes and she has hidden them well, I'm sorry I don't have knowledge about what they are your highness " Ter said with a small bow.

"It's okay Ter, don't worry about it, even I know how serious she gets for these fundraisers, and as long as its all fun and games its a good thing. I remember even dad enjoyed the last one".

"If you say so your highness"

Ter left after stating everything and excusing himself to go check on the preparations. I don't know if its just me or Our normally cheerful Ter seemed a little down today, I made a little mental note to ask him later on.

Fixing the sleeves of my navy suit, I gave myself a little pep talk

"Don't forget to breathe Tine, and try to say Hi this time, you are a great prince, you just need to be a decent guy and for your own mental health sake don't leave his hanging, be calm".

I made my way to the ballroom along with the guards and addressed the people waiting at the gates from the balcony, I hope they like the sweets that I prepared in the gift bags for them, I waved at the cute kids happily, huh I love my people.

"Aww Cute " Mick said tapping my shoulder, I nodded my head in agreement.

"You know what's not cute though, Pamela Anderson literally melting next to my bro in law" Mick whispered in my ears".

my ears turned red and I turned to see what Mick was referring to and after squinting a little I saw the culprit.

"Ter I think its time for my speech"

Ladies and Gentlemen if you would kindly take your seats , With the permission of his Majesty the King of Thailand we would like to start the Royal Fundraiser with A speech from his Royal Highness the Crown Prince.

A/N

This is how I imagine sarawat to look like

Fah- Royal Organizer

Her character is funny and playful

Ter- Prince Tines assistant

Calm and cheerful