SEVEN (EDITED)

(MADE ON THE 7th, OF JULY 2023.)
(!EDITED ON 10, OF SEPTEMBER 2023)
!THIS CHAPTER IS EDITED: EDITED ON 15/02/2024!

**************

SHE'S MINE: A.CULLEN X B.SWAN.

**************

!!THIS STORY IS MINE! DO NOT REPOST OR COPY PLS. I do not own Twilight Stephanie Meyer does. Warning this story does kind of and does not follow the original plot!!

(A/N: This chapter is also cringe, I'm not great at making things up. But hope u enjoy.)

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

{NEWMOON}

━━━━✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

· · ─────── · NO ONE'S POV · ─────── · ·

"These violent delights have violent ends..." Bella says as she sighs, "... And in their triumph die, like fire and powder..." The forest was surrounded by the dark, lush, greenery of the forest floor. "... Which, as they kiss, consume..."

Bella swan was desperately searching the woods in her werecat form-- "Alice!" She shouts in her head, hoping her mate will hear her. Ahead, through the darkness of the thick forest, she sees sunlight; a clearing. She hurtles toward it --

"Alice!" She thinks worried as Bella bursts into the sunlight. It's the meadow where Alice revealed her beautiful skin in the sun. But she's not here now. Instead, Bella sees from across the meadow a old women, white hair framing her old face.

Bella's eyes widen with surprise as she recognizes her, she transforms out of her werecat form and stares at the figure in shock, "... Gran?" She asks unsure, Gran looks as surprised as Bella. Bella smiles and waves, as does Gran. Bella starts walking toward her but she hears Alice.

"Bella..." She spins to the voice behind her to her Alice walk out from the forest, she was still smiling sweetly making Bella's heart beat out of her chest. She beams at her, relieved that she can finally see her love again... until she moves to edge of the shade, inches from sun's rays --

"Alice, love - wait she'll see!" But Alice just smiles and steps into the sunlight. Sunbeams off her skin like a thousand rainbow shards, as if she were made of diamonds. Alice was now inches from Bella, still glistening, entrancing her. Alice wraps an arm around her waist, then looks at her face with an calm expression.

They turn to Gran, whose expression is calm, too. Gran's arm is extended, as if she also holds someone. Bella and Alice, only feet from Gran now. Bella's about to present Alice, but then sees that Gran mimics Bella's movement exactly. With growing horror, Bella reaches out to Gran... and touches glass.