🍉TOMAN🍉

No one's POV:
Recap
WHO ARE YOU!?
Present
We can explain but you need to calm down,baji said. Mikey stared in shocked for sometime and then replied with a calm "ok"." Before you freak out again we are actually a gang and one of the most powerful ones right after bonten which makes us the 2nd most powerful gang. We were injured because we got into a fight with another gang we won but we got injured",said draken.
"Ohhh" was the only thing mikey said . "Wait you aren't scared",asked Chifuyu. "No,why should I be",said mikey. Everyone was shocked after some time the came back to reality.
"Oh, then let me introduce us",said mitsuya."the black haired one with a tattoo on his head is our leader draken. The other Black one is our first division captain baji,the one with green eyes is Chifuyu he is the vice-captain of first division,the back and yellow haired one is Hanamiya he is a member, the yellow haired one is kisaki he is the staff officer and finally me,I am captain of second division ", said mitsuya. "And what's your name beautiful ",said hanamiya which made mikey blush." M-mikey ", he said while stuttering.
"It's getting late,you can stay at my apartment it's big enough for all of us",said mikey."sure",said draken.
-----------------
Hello ,sorry if it is short. I will try to make longer chapter.But for know take care💖💖