Episode 11:Perfect Dinosaur

Max slowly woke up. He groans as he looks around. Veloci stared at Max. "You know I saw you around. I saw you and your group of friends but I never knew your names." He says. Max glares. "The hell you want from us?" Veloci's men hooks up a couple wires to the tanks they were in. "Your blood. I was a pure dinosaur and I've only met a couple others before. I'm the last. You're the first ones I've met in years." He hissed. "You all seem to be teenagers. You couldn't have gotten it when I did. Did anyone pass it down to you?" He asks. Max and the others stay silent. "How does it feel to hurt a bunch of kids?" Max says. Veloci chuckles. "You're not ordinary kids." He says as he walks away. "Are.. Are they gonna suck us dry?" Caruso looks at him confused. "You didn't have to say it like that." He says. Buzz nods. "Yeah man they are." Max looks at them. "Don't say anything, your names, your information, nothing. Stay silent." They all nod. Veloci comes back. "Well I'll be taking some of your blood." He smiles a bit. "Hope you all have fun." He says as his henchmen began hooking up the machines. Back at the lighthouse, Moynihan and Fiona looked around at what happened. "They were captured." Says Moynihan. Fiona raises her eyebrow. "How do you know?" She asks. She holds up one of the henchmen's helmets. "He's in the center of the city. Sneak in and get them out." She says. Fiona scoffs. "I can't do this on my own."

"Of course you can. They need you, they need their friend." Moynihan says. Fiona frowns. "And what if I get killed?" She asks. "Oh don't worry, I'll rain hell on him. If anything bad happens call me on this." She gives her a small communicator that was in the shape of a small Spinosaurus. She grabs her helmet and gets on the motorcycle. "I'll be back with them." She says as she now drives off. In Veloci's lab the teens all yelled. "Does it hurt?!" Asks Max. "Obviously! He's milking me!" Yells Thiago. He groans as he had some of his blood taken from him. The massive machine that was taking their blood moved to Buzz. Fiona was now down the street. She quickly parked her motorcycle and got off. She looks around before trying to find a way in. Fiona runs over to the alleyway and tries to get to the vent that was six feet above her. She groans then tries to transform into the Spinosaurus. Her veins popped out and the coloration was yellow but no transformation. The group still hadn't managed to transform at will. She groans then leaps up before punching the cover to the vent, sending it flying into the vent. She Quickly grabbed onto the ledge of the vent and climbed in. As she climbed in she saw other labs in the building. One of them even showed animal's being tested on with the ooze. Fiona continues moving. She knew she was going to come back for the animals but her top priority was to save her friends. She soon saw them tied up.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" Yelled Rodger. They all had some of their blood taken from them. The machine was going to go for another round and went to Thiago once more. He whines as it went to take his blood again but it stopped. Max tries to look over, now seeing Fiona grabbing onto the machine. She rips off the needle from the handle then rips off the handle. She throws it to the side. She grins as she   now tried to open up the tank. She manages to get one of them open and only releases Caruso at first since Veloci runs at her and rams her. "You're the one I forgot." Says Veloci. Fiona puts up her fists ready to fight while Caruso jumped out then ran to the others, trying to help them get out. Fiona goes to hit him with a right punch but it got blocked by him. He then sends a left hook her way, punching her in the face. Fiona grunts. She then gets kicked in her chest, causing her to fly to the ground. She slides on the floor, groaning in pain. Once Caruso got everyone out they all turned to Veloci. "We'll be taking our blood with us." Says Rodger. Veloci turns to them, moving his long hair from his face. "That won't be happening. You can go, i don't need you anymore. I got what I wanted." He says, putting his hands behind his back and walking to his computer. Thiago goes to lunge forward but Max and Buzz stop him. "What?!" He asked as he glared. "We can't transform right now, he took out Fiona completely. Let's go." He says. Caruso quickly grabs Fiona and they all get out.