Good

"I want you," I let out as he placed his hands on my cheeks. Tracing down to my collarbone

"I know." He said it darkly, his eyes filled with lust.

"Do you feel the same way towards me?'' I asked, tilting my head with a hitch.

"I don't; you're going to have to convince me. Princess." He said this while stroking my hair softly.

I smiled after hearing his deep, husky voice; it was arousing me in many ways. I couldn't hold back; I wanted to feel him inside of me, exploring all my caves.

"Get on the bed." He ordered deeply.

"Anything for you," I let out with a slight moan. I liked being dominated, not respected, and talked to in a submissive but dehumanizing tone. I liked it more when he treated me like a slut and was harsh towards me.

I could already feel my pussycat throbbing; it was getting wet, and I could feel myself getting soaked down there. I was a fountain, gushing water.

I hurried and removed all my clothes off my body. I was in such a hurry and struggle that it made it feel like a task.

I was just in my lingerie. I made sure to really arouse him and catch his attention, and I ripped them off so he got a good view.

I laid down on my bed with my legs spread so he could see my vagina from different angles.

He smirked. "Look at you all spread out on the bed, like a little slut."

He then started taking off his clothes. His body was nice, with chiselled abs and toned muscles on full display. I wanted to touch them. I stroked my hands all over his chest, down to his member.

My breath hitched as he crawled onto the bed, leaning over me.

I could feel a light heartbeat start to get strong in my pussycat; it was banging hard. I couldn't wait any longer; I needed his presence inside of me immediately.

He then placed his hand on my cheeks and started gently tracing down to my breast. I hitched at the touch of his hands on my bare skin. Goosebumps crawled on my skin.

I felt my nipples get hard, and he smirked at that.
"Hard for me already."

His member was forming a bone where it stuck out, and I was getting extremely stimulated. I felt the fountain in between my legs about to burst.

He started taking off his pants, and as he was doing so, he held eye contact with me the whole time. He wanted my attention; he was being so greedy.

He's asking for it, and I was going to give it to him.

He started positioning himself at my entrance, groaning at the sight of my wet lips. They were drenched in my fluids.

He then started to grab my legs and spread them so he could see my lips nicely and widely open, where you could see the inside of my entrance.

"Wow, your little pussycat is drenched for me, huh?"

He suddenly started pounding into me, and I let out a loud moan at the sudden force.

"ahh! It feels so good."

Missionaries never failed to please me; I enjoyed making eye contact while also making love.

"Give it to me!" I scream out while out of breath from being pounded hard. "Fuck me like a dirty slut daddy."

He chuckles darkly and says, "Scream for me, baby," then starts pounding faster. I was a screaming mess; it felt so good. He's so good. I don't want you to take it out of me.

''It's going to come out of me." I didn't know whether I was going to cream or squirt. I just knew I was reaching my limits.

"Cum for me, slut." He demanded.

That really did it for me; he was being aggressive and dominant, forcing me to cum for him. I knew at that moment I was going to cumulate an excessive amount.

We both came, and at the same time, my legs were shaking as I was feeling his fluids in me.

The feeling of his ejaculation inside of me made me feel so comfortable. I loved it with all my heart; it felt so nice and warm, and so did he.

I loved being his desperate, foolish, and needy little slut. I wanted to cum some more and make Daddy happy.

"Give me your babies; I need it; I want to have your fucking babies," I shrieked while being all shaken up.

He placed his hands on my lips. "Stop talking crazy, baby."

He pulled it out of my hole; his cum was
dripping out of me. I was rubbing my lips and clit as vigorously as I could, to the point where I squirted. I was so leaky.

We want on for seven more rounds; the room became foggy and the bed drenched from out to in.

He got off the bed and started putting on his clothes.

I was still a mess on the bed. I'm trying to catch my breath.

He then started making his way towards the door. I immediately got off the bed. "Where are you going?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Out"

I shook my head. "But why?"

He sighed, "You're just a good fuck. Baby."
Before getting out of the door. And leaving me on the hotel bed in a drenched mess.