Chaol Westfall-Throne of Glass

Chaol is angry, and when I say angry, I mean angry. We just got out of another Council meeting and he wasn't very pleased with Dorian. I'm currently trying to keep up with him because his walking very fast and rambling about things I can barely hear until I stop him and force him to look at me, he sighs. "Look I'm not being dramatic but how could he be that stupid infront of his father. Defending Wendlyn like that. He's walking into a death trap, does he not realize he's not the only heir to the throne?." He takes a deep breath before continuing "And I know his brother is just a child but he could still be crowned king if anything happens. I just wish Dorian could use his head sometimes."

He stops to think for a second, he leans down and whispers, "Dorian is the king this place needs and that can't happen if he's digging his own grave." I didn't know what to say? I mean how do you respond to someone talking bad about one of your bestfriends? I just grab his hand and drag him to his room. His complaints ignored by the amount of noise coming from the music room where Dorian is currently practicing for the upcoming courting ball. We finally make it to Chaols room and I sit him down on his bed. Dragging his desk chair to sit infront of him.

"I know you're not just mad at him for speaking like that. There's a deeper reaso, I know it, so talk to me Chaol."

Chaol

She's the only person I've ever been able to open up to, other then Dorian. But he's been occupied with making sure Celeana is alive and safe that he hasn't been around much. So I guess I could talk to the woman sitting infront of me.

"After my father kicked me out, Dorian has been my only family, he's my bestfriend, my brother and I gave away my life to protect him. I'd do anything to protect him and he's not making that very easy right now. I just, I can't...I can't lose him, I'll have nothing if I do. Adarlen will have nothing if he's gone."

She just stares at me, and then in a sudden movement she's hugging me. I lose my balance and fall back onto the bed with her still hugging me. She realizes that she's on top of me and her face flushes. "Sorry, I didn't mean to uhm."

I let out a low laugh, her eyes shooting up at me and we just stay like that for a while, admiring eachother until she realizes she's still on top of me. She moves to get off but my hands stop her by snaking around her waist. She rests her hands on either side of my head before a look washes over her face. She's thinking about something. "Whats on your mind?" I say, barely a whisper. "I don't know." She whispers out of breath, looking anywhere but my eyes. I lift one hand off her waist and bring up to her face. Lifting one finger under her chin and turning her face to look at me, her eyes linger on my lips and then she looks in my eyes. "Tell me what's on your mind."

My eyes scan her face for any sort of joke or hesitation. My hand moves from her face to her thigh and the other from her waist to her thigh, I sit up moving her into a position where she's straddling me. My hand never leaves her body as I trail my hand from her thigh, along her hip bone, her waist, her arms that hang loosely at her sides, to behind her neck, angling her face towards my own. If either of us moved an inch, her lips would be on mine. Her hands glide up my chest onto my shoulder and she pushes me back into the bed. Leaning down, she places a kiss on my shoulder, then my neck, my chin and right when her lips are over my own, she whispers, "Do I need to tell you what I'm thinking now?"

She kisses me. Rough and full of want, need. I flip her around, kissing her back with more lust. Her hands run down my back and into my hair. She let's out a small moan as I push myself against her. And that drives me insane. She pulls of her shirt and then my own. Soon after, our clothes are spread across the room and it's just our bodies moving in sync.

If this is what being mad at Dorian gets me, best believe I'm gonna be mad at him more often.