Chapter 12

Xiao zhan is panting, they are now in bed, Yibo's kissing him all over, now he's devouring one of his nipple and kneading the other, Xiao zhan's throat is dry, even his lips from too much panting.. He loves what Yibo's doing with his body, every sensation, his wet tongue touching every part of him.. even his teeth gracing his skin.. he's sure that he's bruised all over.. he didn't know that Yibo loves biting..

Ahhhh.. babe..babe... No.. Xiao zhan pulled yibo's hair, he is now face to face with his shaft.. mouth open.. what are you gonna do..?

Eat you.. he then let his tongue out and lick the tip of Xiao zhan's dick..

Ahhhhh... No..wait...

It's okay babe.. you'll love it.. then he holds his shaft and starts sucking on it.. licking from the base to the tip.. Xiao zhan's toes are digging the bed sheets.. he can't stop moaning.. and he's so embarrassed at the moment because above them, the roof of the hotel room is made out of glass and he can see clearly what Yibo's been doing with him.. then he felt coldness, he left him for a while to get the bottle of oil and condom on the drawer beside the bed.. after he immediately returns at Xiao zhan's lower body part, he then separate his legs,

You're beautiful babe.. your hole is so red.. after that yibo nods and like the said part..

No!! That's dirty.. he tried to close his legs but Yibo separated it again..

We just clean it in the bathroom, and babe it's sweet..

Shut up!!

Yibo chuckled.. Xiao zhan saw him put a handful of oil in his palm, he rubbed some on his hole then slowly he pushed one finger..

Ahhh..ahhh... Yiboooo..

Relax babe.. this will help, so you won't get hurt later..

Whatever you'll I know you'll still be gonna hurt me later.. your dick is a monster..

Ha!! Thanks for the compliment.. Yibo said while his finger never stopped pushing inside him, then he felt another finger come in.. Xiao zhan whimpers.. Yibo's fingers are moving inside like a little scissor trying to expand the space, a third finger came making all of Xiao zhan's veins in his neck pop up...

You're good now, I think.. yibo put the condom then covered his dick with oil.. he then pulled Xiao zhan's legs and put it on his shoulders.. he slowly pushed on his hole, Xiao zhan grabbed the bedsheet of the bed..

Ouch...ouch.. a tear fell down from his eyes.. Yibo then goes on top of him, he stops pushing but the tip is already inside..

Babe look at me.. he kissed him, his tongue exploring his mouth, taking away the dryness from panting.. he even sucked his lower lips before stopping and stared at his eyes..

Do you want me to stop??

Xiao zhan rolled his eyes.. We're already like this.. just continue..

Yibo smiled at him.. Bite me if your hurt ..

I will!! ahhhh.. he's not even finished talking to Yibo when he pushed again....

It's in babe.. I'll move okay.

Xiao zhan nod a little.

Yibo pushed and pull his dick inside him slowly , nit letting his shaft out just moving, he continues doing that small movements for about fifteen minutes, I think you're comfortable now babe, then he moves faster making Xiao zhan scratch his back..

Hahhhh...ummmppp...yibo..yibo

Yes..babe.. you're so tight.. I love it .

Yibo I think I'm cumming..

We'll come together.. he move faster in and out until he felt Xiao zhan's sprayed his semen on his belly then afterward he also came.. he rest his forehead on Xiao zhan's forehead, both of them are drenched in sweat..

Babe are you okay??

Hmm..

You can't talk??

Hmm..

Babe..babe??

Xiao zhan passed out.. yubo put a kiss on his cheek.. thank you babe . i love you.. he cleaned himself and Xiao zhan first, before laying beside him and hugged him tight.. before he decided to sleep...
Goodnight babe!!! See you tomorrow..

All his happiness is wrapped around his arms now.. he can't believe he didn't notice earlier that all along the one he's been looking for is just besides him.. And just waiting for him to approach him.. "thank you for waiting for me, and giving me the chance to feel this ecstasy.. his eyes roamed Xiao zhan's bruised lips.. down to his neck and chest that full of kiss marks.. "mine" you are mine now and I am yours.. sorry babe, I know you've been loving me everyday since we are younger, but I'm blind all thise time.. I promise to return everything to you from now on.. I'm yours..

Hmmm.. Xiao zhan buried his face on Yibo's neck and sleep peacefully..

***End***