Meet up

You were on your bed casually reading your favourite wattpad story about GodzillaxBatman, but suddenly you've got a new message send from your phone. Quite curious, you open your phone just to see a message from your best friend! How great.

You go and check the message it sended you with glee. As you do, your mom burst in your room with a expression full of anger, she looked livid. "Y/N! WHERE IS MY 10000 DOLLAR I SAVED FOR THE DILD- I MEAN UH- THE LEMONS I WANTED TO BUY!?!?" Shocked by the sudden entrance your mother made, you quickly hid your phone in fear that your mother finds out that you have been talking to strangers online. Luckily your mom didn't notice. Your mom was waiting for you to answer her question, she was waiting impatiently with anger,

"I- uhmmm.. did you like.. check your bag?" Your mother quickly realized that she did left it there "oh uhm, yeah that's right- I'm sorry Y/N for yelling at you i- i just got a little scared t-that's all; yeah!" She laughed nervously and quickly left your room.

You sigh in relief as your mom left, you quickly grab your phone and started reading the text message your best friend sended you "hey! Wanna meet up?"

Meet up? You wonder why would it want to meet up right now at sudden time out of the blue?

"Sure? But why" you replied.

...

You feel nervous.

You feel frightened.

You feel like if Cookie wasn't actually your friend but a predator.

"Because why not? Let's we meet up tomorrow at 12h30pm at the Gordon Park!"

Even though you had a slight feeling that it isn't got to be a good idea, you agreed. And as soon as you send your response, you suddenly just passed out into your sleep.