Chapter 3 - Family?

Alice is so much alike with Mia. She is fun, kind, and she is just so nice and obviously the type of little sister everyone wants. She always helps me buy clothes which is actually from her own clothing. Sometimes we buy it at her friend's. Another amazing thing about it is, if you want to buy clothes at her clothing, you have to at least preorder it in a week time! Her clothing is one of the most famous brand in outfits these days. She is my best friend and my soon-to-be-sister-in-law! God, How lucky am I to have my life surrounded by these amazing people really.

Jasper, is her fiancée is kind of cold at first but he is really kind when you knows him and I can't say we're close but yeah we're still friends. He helps Alice to maintain their clothing line. If I'm not wrong, he's the one who manages their stocks, etc.

Emmet, the big brother reminds me so much of Elliot. They really look a like though. But, he isn't a 'playboy' kind of guy. He's more into one girl man and he is the type of big brother everyone wants! Even though I'm not his sister, he really takes a good care of me. He is protective, kind, caring and basically just so awesome. I always feel happy when I'm with him. Like it feels I have a big brother who will support me no matter what. He's also very sweet. He always makes time to meet me at least once each month even when he's very busy.

Rosalie, his fiancée is my best friend! She really reminds me of Kate Kavanagh. I mean, she is kind of bitchy at first, but when you know her, she will be like your sister. Like literally your own sister. She is kind, caring, understanding, doesn't like to judge people and the only one I can talk to about everything. I love her her so much more than I love Kate Kavanagh sometimes. I mean yes I do love Kate, but sometimes she's really bitchy and judgemental. While Rosalie just being a bitch at first and try to understand things.

Carlisle, Edward's father is also really kind and he loves me and treats me like I'm his daughter. But well it's kind of true since I'm going to be Edward's wife (since I'm going to be his fiancé, of course I'm going to be his wife,right?)

Esme is also a great person.When I miss my mom, she always makes me don't miss my mom as much as before because she let me to express my feelings with her! She really loves me like I'm her own daughter and she are really care about me. Carlisle and Esme are like my second parents. Overall, Edward's family are so nice to me and they just think of me as their daughter, sister, best friend, and last but not least, wife.

Oh and for your information, they all live at London, England and so do I. When I left Christian, I decided to leave Seattle and I decided to go to England, my dream country and here I am... ( I will explained it slowly ) But really though, if I really think about it, I'm really grateful for my choice. I mean how amazing is it? After leaving one crazy and abnormal billionare, I met a normal billionare and the most important thing, he LOVES me. Wow.
But now that I think of it, what is it about me and billionare,really?
.
.
.

Okay so I bet you guys want to know how Ana meet Edward,right?
So I decided to make the third chapter a throwback about how Ana and Edward meet! Yaaayyy!! Lol. Anyway what do u think of this chapter? Please comment your thoughts and dont forget to vote x

.
.
.

Author's note:

Hello!!
I used to think this chapter is really long but meh. It is very short indeed. Anyway, what do you think about this chapter ?
Please do share your thoughts and don't forget to vote!☺️☺️
Lots of love, L.

Edited (28/6/17) xo
II Edited (27/2/18) xo