XIII

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

Going to that gas station wasn't a bad idea after all. We could at least consume some snacks.

-"Don't need to thank me for getting us some food"

I said stubbornly.

-"You are the one who should be thankful I am always watching on your back, this criminals could have ended your innocence"

-"As if you weren't a criminal, plus I am not innocent"

-"I am the 'criminal' who almost lost his life to save your ass"

-"My ass is thankful don't worry"

I said sarcastically, right now we are having a polite argument.

After such a terrifying moment we go back to reality, walking till my lungs give up.

-"Where are we going? It's getting dark"

-"We are going there"

I managed to adjust my vision, there was a small town only some blocks away from us. Finally.

***

Jungkook knocked on the door several times but nobody came out.

-"There is maybe nobody in the house, or they should be sleeping... "

As I say the door opened slowly revealing a young pretty girl of around my age. Who is she?

-"Who is there?"

She sounds sleepy, I guess we woke her up.

-"Sunghe, it's me"

-"Jungkook?... Jeon Jungkook!! I can't believe it's you"

The smile on her face says it's been a while since they don't see each other. She hugged him warmly and this was my first time seeing such an affectionate and loving smile in Jungkook's face. Don't tell she is his....

-"Jungkook, I have missed you so much, I thought we wouldnt meet again, where have you been?"

-"Sunghe I am happy to see you too, sorry for not letting you hear anything from me, I promise I will explain everything, can we stay over tonight?"

-"Of course, you know this is your house"

The interior of the house was cute and tender, everything was well thought.

-"Here you are"

She gave us clean clothes and first aid kit.

-"You can go wash up and change into this, Jungkook you know I need to go to sleep since tomorrow I have to get up early, this is your house, you can sleep and the spair room"

-"It's ok Sunghe, thank you very much, go sleep tight, tomorrow in the morning we'll talk"

She bowed at us before going upstairs. She is so sweet.

Jungkook took his clothes and went to a door that was in the corridor near the living room.

-"I will go take a shower first"

***

I was craving for a hot bath like this, I put on the clothes she lent me, it smelled well.

I steped out of the bathroom and looked at the pictures on the wall, lots of soldiers in the photos. I saw Jungkook smiling next to another guy. Was he a soldier? Or maybe it's a picture of the mitary service. Yeah, that must be it.