Chapter One: Star And The Sleepy Head

"Oh, Marcoooooo!" Star called out as she skipped into the boy's room. "Whatcha up to, huuh?" She asked him while stopping to realize that he was asleep. "Marcooooo, wake up! It's almost noon!" Marco groaned and rolled the other way, facing away from her. He pulled the blanket over his head and continued sleeping. Star rolled her eyes and folded her arms. 'How am I gonna wake him up..?' She thought to herself. Her wand had made its way into her mouth as usual, drool starting to drip down the sides. 'Oh, of course! I can use the wand!' She laughed 'evilly' and launched herself onto Marco's bed, landing clumsily on his legs. Her body laid on top of his legs like a limp noodle. "Yah up yet, Earth Turd?" She asked him. No response. 'It's gonna get a little wild now.' Star quickly sat up on his legs and pulled out her wand. "Happy puppy swirl!" She shouted out, and out appeared a litter of puppies, that luckily didn't shoot lasers, on Marco's chest. The puppies yipped, barked, and ran all over Marco. By now, the boy had woken up and was looking at the puppies with questionable glares. "Really, Star?" He asked, "More puppies?" His voice was groggy. "Puppies solve everything, Marco." She replied to him, still sitting on top of his legs. A puppy had run to her and she was now playing with it, all in the effort of waking up Marco.
"Well, Star, the puppies worked. Now can you please get off of me?" He said with an awkward tone, his cheeks got warm and he started blushing very lightly.
"I would, but I got comfortable." Star replied.
"My legs fell asleep." Marco sat up now.
"If they're asleep, then it shouldn't be a problem." She smirked at him.
"Just get off of me." He looked at her with an annoyed face.
"On one condition!" She finally said cheerfully.
"What condition?" He asked excitedly.
"I can sleep in your room tonight~" Her eyes shimmered.
"N-No." Marco's voice cracked and he started blushing more.
"Then I'm staying put." She wiggled on his legs.
Marco thought to himself for a little bit. 'If Star sleeps in here, then I might end up drooling all over her. Literally. Ugh. She'll at least get off of me... Also, how bad could it be?'
"Okay, okay, sure, Star. You can sleep in here." He told her with a smile.
"Yay! Tonight will be the best night of your nacho loving life~" She bounced off of him and started skipping out the door. "I'm gonna go make you some cereal!" And out she skipped, to the kitchen.
'Why does Star have to be so freaking cute?!' Marco thought to himself. He fell back onto his bed and covered his now really red and blushy face. 'I can't have such a big crush on my best friend.'