Chapter 10: The Trials

The guys managed to swap their bodies back, but were cursed with monstrous transformations. Professor Thomas stepped back as the guys were wrapped with a blinding black light. The curse caused Steven to turn into a werewolf, Connor into a slime man and Bradley into a Vampire. The new forms of the trio caused a fright to each other and sent them running into the night. Professor Thomas knew he had to help the guys and raced after Connor.

Professor Thomas was fortunate enough that he retained some of the werewolf powers, so he had enhanced speed to keep up with the slick and slimy Connor. They raced throughout the town until the Professor tracked Connor to the college library. The doors were locked, but the Professor could see the left over slim residue between the cracks of the door. The professor used his enhanced strength and broke the lock on the door and entered the library. He was shocked to see slime everywhere! Books were open and hanging from slime tentacles, they were stuck to the ceiling and the walls.

The professor walked around the building and found Connor hanging from the ceiling reading.  When he confronted him, Connor couldn't speak, just moans escaped his mouth. Connor sent a slime tentacle out and grabbed Professor Thomas by his briefs and pulled him up to the ceiling. He shoved a book into his face and forced the professor to read it as he was being wedgied. According to the book, the guys were affected by a similar curse, like the one the professor endured. The only difference is that since it was a spell cast by a powerful witch, they had one night to gather three magical pairs of underwear. The location of the underwear would reveal itself to the worthy, but they were said to be somewhere in the forest outside of town.

Still hanging by his underwear, the professor tasked Slime Connor to gather Vampire Bradley and Werewolf Steven and to meet him at the stadium practice field. Connor finally released Professor Thomas before he slung himself out of the front door.

~Professor Thomas~

The professor used his knowledge of the book and his werewolf nose to locate the possible location of the underwear. He was led to a forest on the outskirts of the town, just as the book described. Everything looked ordinary, until a portal in the forest opened up and revealed a path for the professor to take. The professor searched the path and was met with three giant golems. In each of their hands they held a pair of the underwear needed to save the guys. The underwear were surprisingly tighty whities.

The professor hopped on top of the golems and tried to release the underwear from their grasps, but they wouldn't budge. He hopped down when voice spoke out.

The voice of the forest: To release the underwear from their grasp, you must give up your own underwear and present your ass.

The professor wasn't completely sure what was needed, but he stripped off his pants and revealed his briefs to the statues. The eyes of the golems opened and with a magical gaze, the professor's underwear was pulled high in the air. He was pulled in every direction as his underwear was stretched beyond belief. He was given countless wedgies and his poor bubble butt was taking them all. Just as he thought he couldn't take anymore, his underwear was pulled high over his head, but something was keeping his body on the ground. The underwear stretched further than normally possible before it finally ripped off of him.

The voice of the forest: To release the underwear from their grasp, you must take it in your ass.

Before the professors knew what was happening, he was lifted off of the ground and placed on all fours. The professor was worried because he had never taken a cock before, he was usually fucking women. Even though the professor was bisexual, he had only ever been with women. He felt his ass cheeks spread apart and an invisible forced fucked the professor until he had an orgasm in his cock cage. The professor was exhausted from the two trials and could barely bring himself to his feet.

The voice of the forest: To release the underwear from their grasp, you must take home a very tender ass.

The professor gulped at the sound of that trial and was thrown against one wall. In a matter of seconds the golems pulled back their hands and with the speed of the flash, their hands continuously spanked the professor for thirty minutes straight. Once the thirty minute mark was reached, Professor Thomas was released from the wall and fell on his very red and burning ass. 

The voice of the forest: You have completed the trials and you are worthy of the magical underwear. Now take them and save your friends.

The golems released the underwear and let them float down into the professor's hands. Behind him the portal home had opened and he was guided back through. When he re-emerged from the forest, he was completely naked from the waist down, but in his hands were the three magical underwear that could save his friends.

The professor raced back to the practice stadium and found Connor had tied up a very angry Bradley and a surprisingly peaceful Steven. The professor handed out the underwear and watched as his monstrous friends slipped into them. As soon as they were on, the underwear began to glow and a flash of bright light engulfed the entire stadium. The light was bright enough that Fiona noticed!

She flew on by and found the trio reverting back to normal. She was not going to let that happen. She waved her hands and chanted her spell and tried to corrupt the magic, but it was too strong for her. She watched as the guys had returned to their forms, but not fully. She could tell something inside of the three guys had changed forever. She sat back and observed the guys as they discovered they were no longer fully human.

The light faded and the guys were back to normal, so they thought. As they cheered, Connor threw his hands in the air, but to his surprise he shot globs of slime out. Everyone jumped back and that's when Bradley noticed he was hovering off of the ground. The guys had somehow retained some of the power they received from turning into creatures of the night. There was a small creek from Fiona sitting far back in the bleachers in the dark. No one should have been able to hear her, but Steven could. He immediately alerted everyone of her presence. She was surprised by her experiments and revealed herself. She stood up and hopped on her broom and floated down to the guys.

Fiona: Hello my pretties, it's nice to finally meet you. Especially that very hung and delicious looking man.

*She points to Bradley*

And you're packing some heat too Professor, maybe we can get together sometime. I am Fiona the witch, right hand general of the strongest being and ruler of this wicked world... THE OOZE MAN! 

You have defied my love one too many times and I won't let you get away with it. In two weeks time. I will be back with an army and me and the king, THE OOZE MAN, will destroy you all.

She took off on her broom and flew away into the night cackling. Leaving the guys and Professor Thomas on the field. The guys gave each other a look and took off for their house to come up with a plan to finally end the Ooze man and Fiona.

~To be continued~