my lips ~ yoonhui/junhan

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Hannie hyung..." Jun mumbled. "Please hannie hyung, she's just a co-worker!" Jun tried to explain to his lover. "Why was she flirting with you then?" Jeonghan stated. "I'll tell her I'm taken, cheonsa!" Jun held jeonghan's hand. "Moon junhui!" Jeonghan slapped jun's right hand which was traveling inside his shirt and glared at his soon-to-be-husband.(btw if you don't know cheonsa/천사 = angel)

Jun was sure afraid when his soon-to-be-wife yells his fullname. "Right away, cheonsa." Jun quickly took his phone and started to chat his co-worker.

Jou saengdao

Uhm
Jou?

Yeah?

This might be weird but
Are you taken?

No?

Ah ok
Do you normalize flirting with other peopl?

Yep!
Are YOU taken?
Junhui?
Junhui??
JUNHUII!!

Uhm
Yeah?

Ditch her.
And be with me
I'd be better anyway

Sorry
But who her?

Your girlfriend?
Duhh

Sorry
[Moon junhui has unsent this message]

What?
I didn't see it

I'm loyal

WHOA!!
You may never know!
She may be cheating on you behind your back!

He stays at my place?
Please
I just wanted to stay please do not flirt with me
I don't find you attractive
And my lover also doesn't like how you act towards me
And I still have to coax him

Jun showed jeonghan the messages but jeonghan shook his head then jumped on top of jun. "I don't need any sick explanations!" Jeonghan said. "So i don't have to coax you?" Jun smiled as jeonghan was slowly leaning in his ear.

"Now you have too."

Jeonghan got off of jun then stormed off.

"Cheon-"

BANG!

"...sa."
Jun sighed, knowing he has to sleep on the couch.
"What did i do to deserve this..."
Jun thought to himself he quickly grabbed his phone as he thought of a idea.