ClOTHES:aren't they my choice?

Clothes they were made for the people so that they were able to cover their body from sunlight,pollution and from each other.

But why are we so prejudiced about clothes god knows we judge somebody so fast with clothes.I do that most of the times and I know that's wrong,we become very judgemental when it comes to clothes.

If a girl comes in front of me wearing tight blackdress I will judge,"Mahn she got a perfect body for that sexy dress."

And if A guy comes in tight fitting t-shirt,"Mahn! he should please change the t-shirt."Just stating my views.Though I like boys more in tshirt.Oops! I am going tangent from the topic.

Clothes do decide our personality or maybe our choice for that matter and I won't blame anybody for that.

In ancient times when we were uncivilised and not educated we used to wear leaves and if we were bored we didn't even bother to wear that much.Then when we became kings and queens we wore clothes more than we should like 5 6 layers of gown and steel sheilds which a normal human body cannot take, at that time we had become "civilised".Now that we live in democratic country where we are allowed to wear and behave whatever we want, we still don't allow others to wear whatever they want.

According to me the right fashion is where you are comfortable and nothing else.If you are fine with tight clothes then wear it,I wear skinny jeans dresses not on a regular basis but I am comfortable with that I am not really comfortable with indian dresses specially sarees so should I just wear those for the sake of people who I am damn sure about will only talk in whatever I wear even loose t-shirts and pyjamas.

And yes there is thin line between being sensible and foolish and in this journey of being sensible we go to the other direction.It is sometime sense to dress occasion wise and not what we want.I can't wear punjabi dress in white wedding and nor I am trying to wear one-piece in hindu wedding.I feel sometimes following rules is safe;-)But yes I can wear those dresses,leather boots and skinny jeans wherever I go with my friends only if I am comfortable in them.I also see people just gow ith fashion randomly not even keeping in mind that they will suit them or not.Like seriously just becaus eit is in fashion no need to follow.Fashion is what you are comfortable in !Whatever you wear sarees or hot pants if you are okay with it.Ignore the world.

And boys girls don't dress up for you unless you are the one like crush husband boyfriend sort of.So get this idea out of your mind that "Arre ladkiyan chote kapde humare liye pehenti."Seriously who are you Shahrukh khan:/Either they want to be comfortable or they want to showoff to other girls!

Remember one thing Fashion is what you are COMFORTABLE with.And whatever figure you got just keep your head high and heels low you trust me you will be the best person.Because it's not your clothes are face which attract people much but your Confidence and yeah that swagger keep that on!!;-)

A/n:Heya,so this chapter is dedicated @satwri.So tell me if you agree with my views and share your views too.

And if you don't agree also it's fine it's your views and I respect that.And request for mor topic is still on so any topic you want me to just put it in comment below.

Love you all♥♥♥