𝟔𝟎. ✭ 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈 ✭

My eyes blink open slowly, groggily from a night spent intoxicated. Last night had been the night before, well night into the morning, of my wedding day. We sang, ate and drank more than enough to cause alcohol poisoning.

There's an ache between my legs that has me searching my hazy mind for why that is. The thick arm wrapped around my middle pulls me closer into Tristan's body. Tristan's very naked body.

We'd had sex again. Lots and lots of sex last night but I had been too drunk to care. Too drunk to care about anything at all. The only thing I cared about was the pleasure Tristan was giving me and there had been plenty of it. The man had worshipped my body inside and out. He had handled me in a rough but passionate manner, giving me all the praise and adoration I so desperately seek.

Tristan had drunkenly told me that he was in love with me. That he wanted to take care of me. That he wanted this to be real and that every moment with me was real for him. He wanted me and wanted to give me the family I so longed for. To be my husband. He wanted to give me all of his—

Oh God.

The remembrance of what I'd agreed to, even wanted in my drunken state, has me jolting out of Tristan's arms into a seated position. Regret pummels me as does the hammering in my head. I'm disoriented momentarily so Tristan's panicked words don't register in my head until they finally do.

"Dani, what's wrong? Are you okay?" His hands are on me, checking me for any damage. "Did you have a bad dream?"

I bring my knees up and hug them before putting my head on them with, "Tris, what'd we do last night? Why did we do that?"

"Do what?"

I turn my head to the side to look at him and I can see the moment he remembers. The potential consequence of what we'd done sets in his features. He looks off into the corner of the room for a minute but then turns his attention back to me.

"I meant what I said to you last night. All of it. Even the last part." Where he'd told me he wanted to give me all of his cum.

I sit up straight and lean back into the pillows with, "I have not been on birth control in a long time, Tris. You know this. You know what could happen."

"I know and I don't regret it. In fact," he's on top of me no more than a second later, lips smothering mine before pulling away, "I want you again. Let me have you again. You're perfect." Those words have my legs spreading submissively at the push of him wanting to get in between. When his naked length rubs against me I can't help but moan. "So perfect, Dani." He nudges his tip inside of me. "Such a good, tight girl." He nudges up even more, making me take half of him. Tristan lifts up on his elbows and looks down at me with, "so fucking beautiful," before giving me a harsh thrust, one that has me crying out his name. "That's right, baby. Say it again." I do, louder this time with his aggressive pace. "Fuck..." He bucks his hips wildly. "Fucking take it." In no time at all I'm tightening around him, milking him with my impending orgasm. His aggression bringing me to my bliss. "That's it, baby, come all over me while you take my cum." His words barely register as anything other than sexy as he gives it to me. "Christ... fuck!" Tristan tenses as he releases inside me, filling my pussy with his hot cum.

Tris moves his hips slowly now, like he's deliberately trying to push as much of his cum inside me. He places featherlight, tender kisses on my temples until his member goes completely soft. He pecks my lips before taking up the space next to me on the bed.

I close my eyes at the feeling of his seed inside of me again. I'm not on birth control and this man not only came in me twice last night but again today. The sensation of him moving then his fingers on my tender, cum-filled sex has my eyes flying open with a gasp.