Getting to know the character/story

- ALL CHARACTERS RIGHTS AND STORY RIGHTS GO TO MARVEL. THE ONLY THING I OWN IS MY OC ELEANOR -

Eleanor's suit is like the photo above.

This is in progress (this sentence will be deleted when it is fully finished)

This story is written in first person (I said, I did)

My characters name is: Eleanor (Ella for short)

Eleanor's age is: 14 and advances as the years go on

she is an anonymous super hero as Fury thought it'd be safer for her to be anonymous. Obviously the Avengers are aware of how she looks because she is part of the team.

Eleanor's parents died when she was born, her mother died while giving birth to her and her father left her when he found out her mother was pregnant and later died due to a tragic accident. She was kept in a orphanage until she was captured by HYDRA when she was 7 and tested on, after a couple years one of the experiments worked giving her a range of powers, such as; Telekenisis (which includes energy bolts, forcefeilds ect. However, not the same to Wandas), Accelerated Healing and one she can't yet control Invisibility/Camouflage. She is also very skilled in combat fighting although her strength betrays her often. She escaped the hydra base 1yr ago and has been an independent hero keeping under S.H.E.I.L.D's radar unsuccessfully, before Fury recruited her to be part of the avengers and that is when this story starts.

Characters in this story are dedicated to Marvel Films and i give all rights to their characters, they look exactly the same as the movie actors, you can make up how you see Eleanor in your head.