Chapter 2

The school day has just started and I'm walking through the halls trying to get to my locker until I stumble upon my childhood best friend, Hailey, "oh my gosh hey Hailey I haven't seen in like forever, I thought you moved to Boston?"I smile happy to see her.

"Yeah I did but we just moved back" she says.

"That's nice, you know what you should sit with me at lunch" I hug her.

"Yeah I will" she says hugging back.

Hailey and I are catching up until I hear something. "I'm Sam. I don't think I pay with G.I. Joes" Anna says.

"Who's that" Hailey asks.

I point to the blonde one "that's Anna." Then I point to the one with black hair "that's maya."

"I don't play with dolls" maya and Anna sing.

I turn back around and ignore them until I hear who I think Sam is say "Hey, everybody! Oh, my God, what's in that box, Maya and Anna?"

"Are you guys playing with its dolls? Maya and Anna have a box full of dolls that they're playing with tonight" he shouts.

Maya and Anna walk out of the lunch room.

"Yeah but that's maya and Anna there kinda annoying, but yeah" I inform her.

I'm grabbing my bad out of my locker until Alex comes towards me "hey Alex" I wave at him.

"Hi Evelyn, I have a uh question" he says to me.

"Yeah what is it?" I ask him.

"Would you like to go to the park with me?" He questions.

"Um yeah sure" I answer.

"Perfect" he says running away.

Alex's pov:
I'm at the park waiting for Evelyn until I finally see her. "Hey Evelyn" I smile at her.

"Hi Alex, what did you need" I ask him.

"Um so you know how Heather like gave Dustin and Brandt a...handjob" he replies

"Yeah I know" I say to him smiling.

"Well um Heather broke up with me and I really want to get revenge on her for acting like a total bitch and slut." He spits out.

"Um like how" I ask.

"We fake date" he answers quickly.

"Oh um... Yeah sure I'll fake date you" I say smiling.

Sorry it's so short I really didn't wanna write the scene when there like gonna kiss the boys.