Chapter 1

Plummeting to my death one memory I remembered vividly of Nelliel playing in my head "What? Why? Why did you save me?" those irritating golden beige eyes of hers that I've invariably imagined ripping them out of their sockets peered a glance towards me.

"I didn't save you I merely stopped you from your suicidal actions so we wouldn't lose an Espada" 

"Nelliel I truly do hate you but surely you know that by now, so answer me this: why do you keep following me around?" closing her book promptly, as she hoisted up from her spot "That's simple, It's because you're much weaker than I am" Those words had always left a nauseating taste in my mouth, it was that conversation which piqued my hatred and repulsion for her, whenever she spoke it was like razors piercing the skin. Her whole existence sickened me, it disgusted me the more that she pitied me

'everybody has always felt so much pity for me.. don't they realize they're only rubbing salt in my wounds. I will show them no mercy. whether if their strong wither if they're weak, whether if they're only a child, or whether if they're some monstrous beast. I will kill them with one blow so they'll never have the strength to pity me again'

That memory was plastered in my memory as I perceived his Zanpakuto cutting me right through catalyzing my inevitable demise 'This is what failure looks like isn't it? I failed in proving to all the Espada's including the former Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck wrong, I failed in killing this Soul Reaper.

Regardless of how I managed my last moments alive. I was satisfied with how things would end, 'dying in a bloodthirsty battle is exactly the way I want to go.'

As I ascended to the ground my slender magenta eyes caught the gaze of the wretched woman I despised, who had returned to her child form many moments prior. For the prototypical time, my eyes didn't stare at her in disgust and hatred, she was less annoying at this moment.. when I looked into her dull beige eyes I was hazed with the feeling of guilt.. her eyes shined with vulnerability as I collapsed onto the sand. 'Was this happiness?'

-

"GAHHH" I sat upright in swift motion thus my eyes widened and my heart started beating rapidly, 'how am I alive? more importantly why? I was content with everything that happened, why is it that I have to be punished for the inevitable.' My eyes traveled towards Nelliel's curvy frame, she maintained to return to her older form 'was she the one who brought me back? If she was then she was a bigger idiot than I remembered since I was the one who attempted to crucify her into battle with me, then I cracked open her skull leaving her trapped within the shell of a child literally and figuratively. "Ah, good you're awake" 

"Nelliel-" Her eyes gazed into mine, densely 'were you the one who brought me back?' cyan teal hair flowed thoroughly within the wind "I'm aware of what you're about to say, but to answer your
question. Yes, although I didn't heal your wounds that was all Harribel she was able to heal the wounds that you endured during your battle with Kenpachi. I simply carried your body to her" I arched my eyebrow in puzzlement, 'why would she do something so absurd? I didn't understand her. Never had' gaining whatever strength that I could obtain currently, sighing to myself "you're really delusional Nelliel, did you let our past slip your mind again? Why would you tempt to bring me back after cracking your skull? After all our heated battles? Why? Are you really that naive?" 

"Do you always have to be so selfish? You should at least show me an ounce of gratitude, I didn't have to save you." 

"I wish you haven't. I was content dying the way I did, gloriously in battle, my body hitting the ground leaving nothing shamed regrets and what could've been assumed as happiness" 

"You've always been stubborn, consistently headstrong. You've perceived that your only purpose here is fighting. How preposterous, there is much to offer you in this world despite being an Arrancar"

"that's amusing coming from the likes of you, given how you numerously switch in between child and Espada. If I didn't know any better I would've assumed that you were just a human, nothing more than a trifling weakling" 

"that isn't fair, I have no control over my spiritual energy"

"well guess what Nelliel? I had no control over being resurrected, didn't I? Hell, you haven't even provided me a factual reason why you did it. Tell me Nel is it because you care about me?" I gave her my vexatious traited smirk that made her furrow her eyebrows in aversion  

"Don't be ridiculous, I didn't do it out of the kindness of my heart. I simply did it to give you what you've wanted all this time."
"and what exactly would that be?"

"My defeat. If you listen and follow me, I can train you to become stronger, only then we can battle to the death. That is my offer to you Nnoitra, whatever you do with it is completely up to you" as she departed away, I felt the pit of my stomach lit up with fire, the one thing that I've longed for is merely in my fingertips, there was no way in hell that I would let that opportunity slip

"okay-okay, I'll listen to you. I want to become stronger, I will. So that I can destroy you" leisurely her eyes met mine, astoundingly she gave me a diverting grin "Nnoitra for once you're thinking logically, training starts tomorrow at 11 don't be late." 

To Be Continued . . .