Chapter 2

I

t was the next morning, the day that Nel would start training with Nnoitra she wasn't sure what to expect, as she grabbed her breakfast she pondered

'perhaps I could make him suffer in our first few days of training, it couldn't hurt since after all, he was the one who put me through hell feasibly I should have a little fun with him'

a devious smirk was plastered on my lips as I sat beside Grimmjow in what used to be the dining hall at Las Noches where Aizen would hold meetings for instructed orders

"I heard about what you and Harribell did, do you honestly think that's the best decision considering that there is a reduced population of us. Do you think making him stronger will prevent him from killing you?" 

"I'm no fool Grimmjow, I'm aware of all of his capabilities. However, I don't intend on taking him lightly. Besides, fundamentally he doesn't have it in him to kill me. On the other hand, If he is capable of doing so conceivably I might as well consider him as an equal opponent"

Grimmjow furrowed his eyebrows retorting with a "tch" while I plunged the alloy fork into a bit of my cheese omelet as I masticated the pieces swallowing it down. A little while later, Harribell entered the dining room "oh, good morning Harribell" 

"Morning Nelliel, Grimmjow. I heard that his wounds healed successfully" 
"yes they did, thank you. Without you, I don't think he would've survived so I appreciate it" 

Slender viridescent eyes peered into mine "let me ask you something did you have me heal his injuries because you care about him?"

"W-What why is everyone saying that?"

"Well, we wouldn't put it past you" Grimmjow riposted "for once I'll agree with you Grimmjow, to be fair Nel you do have a reputation for trying to get along with anyone who is a ranked Arrancar including Nnoitra who isn't afraid of showing how volatile and deviant he can be, and not only that, you persistently refuse to participate in fighting" 

"yes it's true, I hate fighting however I'm doing it so he can finally feel accomplished in something perhaps he wouldn't be so deep in bloodlust for once. He would have a purpose other than fighting, so no I'm doing it because I care about him. I haven't forgotten all the fucked up shit he's done to me" 

"Good, because if I know Nnoitra like I do. I'm certain that he'll remain the same. He's a vile man who has no desire to change, Regardless I wanted to bring to your attention that I intend to repopulate the Arrancars, in the next few days I'd like to bring back Loly Aivirrne, Menoly Mallia, Szayelaporro Granz, Ggio Vega, and Ulquiorra Cifer."

"tch, why the hell do they bring back those idiots for? Loly and Menoly were just impotent tramps that followed Aizen like a lost puppy while in reality, he wouldn't give them the time of day, as for Szayelaporro that warped nutjob couldn't even defeat that lieutenant soul reaper nor could he defeat that exasperating Quincy and don't get me started on Ulquiorra-"

both Nelliel and Harribel rolled their eyes simultaneously "that's funny coming from the same person who couldn't even defeat that substitute soul-reaper, nor did you have it in you to finish the job"

The Tres Espada countered against Grimmjow's arrogant comments, he furrowed his eyebrows in resentment "oh shut the hell up Harribel, the next time that I get my hands on that fucking bastard I'm going to-"