𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗼𝗹𝗳 (𝗜𝗻𝗸𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲)

𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝑿 𝑾𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒇!𝑰𝒏𝒌

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆: 𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 & 𝑶𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚: AngelLinscott

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒆

In this universe, there were humans and monsters everyone used to say, however there is also hyper of myths, whether they are humans or even monsters themselves. Nightmare had been spending his life in his office, devouring the ancient myths and legends of various cultures.

He wanted to prove that mythical creatures exist after no one believes him when he was a child. Nightmare remembered, the day he was saved by a werewolf from dangerous animal, before it disappeared into the mist. He was amazed by seeing his own eyes.

The little Nightmare tried to tell his little brother what he saw, but he didn't believe him, after all it is a myth, meaning: it was only a legend and some legend cannot be real. His little brother, Dream, sighing at him. He felt bad for not believing Nightmare, but he had an idea.

"Hey, Nightmare. I have an idea, how about you prove the world that they really exist! Maybe that way everyone finally believe you!" Dream suggested the idea to him, Nightmare's mouth slightly open and gasp little. It could be a wonderful idea and might be a risking of life to look for it. "Don't worry, brother! You're not working alone, I will help you!"

"Thank you brother! You're the best!" Nightmare smiled at him.

Now they are old enough to do their research, they've been trying to track the mythical creatures down by trapping them or tracking them down, however it doesn't succeed. Nightmare's effort could be a waste of his time, but he never give up that easily.

One night, Nightmare set up a trap the middle of the mist forest. Legend says this is where the mystical creatures hiding to avoid hunters from capturing them. As he finishing his trap, he quickly hide in the spot he prepared himself.

He waited there for hours, and not even a single of creature appear through the mist. Nightmare thought it was wasting his time after all. Before he could stand up and walk back to his place, someone triggered the trap.

A whimper of fear and panic coming through the mist, Nightmare couldn't believe it actually work. He run back to the trap he place and stand at that spot. His purple eyes started at the colourful mini wolf who was trapped in a net, having difficult to escape.

The wolf looked up at Nightmare in aghast, with the sparkle on his eyes. He was begging this hunter to be free. Unfortunately, he was carried into a cage and locked him up. He howled, calling someone for help, or his best friend Blue.

Nightmare looked at him with a hope smile on his face, and spoke in excitement. "I cannot wait to show everyone that you're real!"

It only made Ink crawled back against the wall, not knowing what to do anymore. He really hope his closes friends find out he is missing, but what if they actually don't care at all? What if they really annoyed by Ink's behavior and pretend to be friends with him so they could abandon him afterward?

"... This is a nightmare..." He whispered in worry.

Within few minutes, Nightmare finally returned back to his house. He placed the cage on the table and noticed a note from his brother on the desk. He picked up and read, "Brother I have business trip to attend today, so I won't be back home until I have complete, if you miss me call me anything through the phone, I will try my best to answer your call."